Show off your cannabis packaging - 2017/2018

Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that Keif Kat bar…I never had one, and now I feel like I have missed out.

1 Like

We can find a way to re-make them on the DL :wink:

2 Likes

They just have to be SERIOUSLY re-branded!

2 Likes

Packaging isn’t quite finished but we’re tuning up the logo, will post the label soon.

3 Likes

6 Likes

qr_code_s
#quantifiedcannabis #knowyourgrow kindbot.io

7 Likes

kindbot.io prototype cases displayed in halliburton one

7 Likes

Saw those at a trade show in EU. Those should be smell-proof bags, right?

2 Likes

I’m a bit late to the thread, but I LOVE these!! C4C’s strange animals and the LoudPacks are really something. Great designs.

3 Likes

Beautiful logo!!

3 Likes

Looks great!

4 Likes

Those are pretty cool. Where did you get the custom wax stamp? Cheers.

3 Likes

Still requires some refinement and the box cutter needs replacement blades, but so far the feedback has been good on the overall look and design, theMinder comes in the same style box but white with black print.

8 Likes

The logo is awesome. I love the circuits turning into plants.

4 Likes

Thanks! That is exactly what it is supposed to represent the merger of technology and nature.

Pete

4 Likes

Looks beautiful @PLGrowSystems!

4 Likes

Nice package!

3 Likes

After producing bottle and containers for L’orel and Redline in the beauty industry we are increasing a ton in the custom bottle and container space for Cannabis. I find a lot of brands using standard droppers and bottles, branding-wise we have been producing some custom bottling to make a user experience for our client’s customers. Below is a custom shape bottle we design and produced for a brand this last Spring.

If you have questions feel free to reach out.
Matt Ryczek info@ideahouseandco.com

5 Likes

How much is your machine? Do you come onsite? Or just retail it? 918-816-9442 Barrett

3 Likes

Hi Nicholas,

My name is Steve Zwonitzer, I’m an industrial designer and my business partner is a physicist; together we own Upshot Products. We are cannabis product designers, engineers, prototype people and even a physicist.

We’ve begun manufacturing an innovative new packaging; an applicator for accurately dispensing CBD/THC oil orally, on or in food and for dabbing CBD/THC.

It’s called The AccuDoser and it has a bigger brother, The AccuDoser XL.

I’ve attached three images, the AccuDoser uses a 1ml Shot (a Shot is a vile of oil that inserts into the AccuDoser) and the metal AccuDoser XL uses a 3ml Shot. The third image is our 3ml Dragon Dabber!

Any decision maker interested, please provide your address for us to ship you samples. We’re ready to manufacture in large volume and The AccuDosers will differentiate your oil brands above the rest. And our AccuDosers will make both your medical patients and your recreational dabbers happy campers!!

We’re open to co-branding with custom colors and/or materials and graphics as well.

We’ll be making professional videos soon, please excuse the roughness of these.

AccuDoser 1ml video link: https://youtu.be/Zzt_fX3kwYU

AccuDoser 3ml video link: https://youtu.be/x-njTjLKJaI

7 Likes