Show us your bud pics!

My runtz are in week 2 of flower right now. She seems to be a small to medium yielder. Are the buds rock hard?

5 Likes

Yes very :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, yes they will be small strawberry shaped buds. Hence the name Runtz. Very dense and rockhard…you can in real the potassium in week 4-7 for more density, they are Very heavy feeders mon!

5 Likes

Yes they make rock hard buds and im not even kidding! I was literally just squeezing a fresh bud on the plant and god damn there solid! Heavy feeding plants.
If your in week 2 increase the potassium for the next 6 weeks! Mine are just starting to make pistil crowns. Im about 1 week out maybe more. And it’s chop time!

5 Likes

8 Likes

That northern lights has some light bleaching.

7 Likes

It’s actually called ‘white tip’ phenomenon. Here is an article explaining more about how it happens and what it means. Attached close up image. (Caused by LED and Actually tests in higher percentage thc) That strain tested at 27.5% thc. Attached are test results as well. Call it what you will, but it’s definitely not a bad thing. How Are White Tips Formed on Cannabis Buds? | Leafly

6 Likes

I’m curious how that test works… All of the testing for the different CBD and THC seem to all be the same 2.27

2 Likes

I get the less than symbol next to it but it’s very vague

1 Like

I think that’s just the limit of the lab or state requirement, tests lower than that, then no percentage. You also have to take molecular mass of the bud into consideration. That’s why the potency is different than the thc%.

3 Likes

What did you use to take the pictures? It’s very clear.

4 Likes

I usually use my phone(samsung 9+), but the close ups i use a wireless digital microscope from Amazon to see the trichomes deciding when it’s time to harvest.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Well done. Looks perfect. :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

burping a jar

11 Likes

WoW. :grin: Fabulous. Enjoy with your buds.

5 Likes

Roast it mon, roast that

4 Likes

Keep the soil and roots native mon! Good work

3 Likes

So will you!!

2 Likes

I wish, but I don’t know when will I.

2 Likes