Show us your bud pics!

Amazing plants!!! @bigamlumber

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Greetings from the middle of the world, Ecuador. Most of the photos below belongs to me, some to my son.
I live in the ecuadorean highlands, at 2700 meters (about 8000 feet) above the sea level. We usually use only sunlight.
Let me hear your comments about our plants.
Hugs,

Paul

9 Likes

Hey @pakee. I have an easy way hold up buds. I take micro cord and tiny aligator clips that have holes in the back. Take the micro cord make a loop and tie it off. Then tie the other end to the aligator clip. Take the clip up over a support at the top of the tent and through the loop you just made pull the slack out. Then take the clip loop it gently under the bud or branch you wish to hoist . And then lift the clip up and when the bud/branch is where you want it clip onto the micro cord and done!. Works very easily and fast. I have like 20 of them pre-made and ready to go.

2 Likes

First one is Shishkaberry.
Other is gorilla zkittles from Barney’s Farm.
Both are 6 weeks since flip. :v:

12 Likes

Man they look great !! Can’t wait to smell them for real!! The shishkaberry looks great so does gurilla kittlez

4 Likes

The best way to see your buds.

Ready to smoke

11 Likes

Absolutely love the shirt, also!

5 Likes

I’m experimenting with a cross growing method. Dont judge the housing please lol. They’re about 2 and a half weeks in, I’ll be transplanting them to their hydro housing this week.

we will see.

I love all of your grows! It gives me chills!

6 Likes

What’s the plan, you’re gonna wash the roots before putting them into a hydro home? My friend that did that, his plant took a bit to recover. I’m interested…

Oh, and welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you! They’re strawberry gelato! They’ll get a bath for sure!

3 Likes

well done.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

You are welcome.

2 Likes

It’s one of those days

9 Likes

17 Likes

Def nice looking purps;)

4 Likes

Yes. Those are nice looking nugs

3 Likes

Grateful to have grown my medicine!Wow my Health n Mind has come back!Made RSO, slept and woke feeling better than I have felt in 10 years!

14 Likes

16 Likes

Nice football!

4 Likes