Show us your bud pics!

It’s one of those days

9 Likes

17 Likes

Def nice looking purps;)

4 Likes

Yes. Those are nice looking nugs

3 Likes

Grateful to have grown my medicine!Wow my Health n Mind has come back!Made RSO, slept and woke feeling better than I have felt in 10 years!

14 Likes

16 Likes

Nice football!

4 Likes

14 Likes

Damn that’s a nice.bud man @esoteric there’s a cola

6 Likes

Mother of Barry, Produced in Maine, I will be keeping these clowns going in for some time they’re great to grow outside in Massachusetts they can get nice dark purple buds, From being grown in cold climates

4 Likes

The tall one is bubble gum the short 1 is the mother of Barry , That will be this season’s but will be setting flowering in 2 weeks Will keep you all updated

8 Likes

Growing above sea level does that require adding oxygen to your tents and/or grow area

5 Likes

Oohh i like that question thats a really good one. Anyone?

3 Likes

All the research you can do even Looking up light schedule for the season of 2020 outdoors This is last year’s grow outdoors, It’s magical watching your plants flower naturally outside, Quite the challenge Though

6 Likes

What is that strains? And, could you describe the medicinal effects and the flavor of that strain to me please?

1 Like

Wondering about seeds and beneficial bacteria. After it sprouts out of the medium is a good time to start bennies, right? Or is it best to wait until the taproot gets more established.

4 Likes

Purple bugs and/or having cannabis grow a purplish color happens from growing in cold weather, I have smoked purple Bud not noticed much difference, Not trying to ruin anybody’s Good mode

4 Likes

Fantastic, thank you very much for the information.

3 Likes

Cannabis uses little oxygen at all but breathes co2 instead.after separating the molicule it then exhales oxygen thru the stomata on bottom of leaves.

5 Likes

Beneficials are fine from seed on but be aware some have food to feed microbes like molasses and can throw your pH off

3 Likes