Show us your bud pics!

Cannabis uses little oxygen at all but breathes co2 instead.after separating the molicule it then exhales oxygen thru the stomata on bottom of leaves.

5 Likes

Beneficials are fine from seed on but be aware some have food to feed microbes like molasses and can throw your pH off

3 Likes

IMHO purpleing a plant up does not do much for potency at all just looks cool.

3 Likes

Hi @esoteric, as you see in the photos, no oxygen added. What I’ve see in my plants, compared to plants grown at sea level, is that leaves became a bit purple near harvesting time. Higher altitude stresses the plants an they produce more secondary metabolites (THC, CBD, terpenes…), so, better quality flowers are produced.

3 Likes

Purple color can come from a variety of sources. Leaves turn purple and red from colder temps. Buds turn purple from genetics.

5 Likes

They are not totally finished, but I am too proud of them!

Here is some Bruce Banner #3 :

another week to go, at least!!!
Haaaaaa, the wait, the wait…can’t stand it :crazy_face:

18 Likes

Nice pics man u should be proud.your movin on up brother;)

5 Likes

RQS diesel auto

Ran more like a semi auto. Had to flip to flower and stayed in the flower room out of precaution.

8 Likes

This is Super Kush that I just harvested

14 Likes

Hi. When I mentioned growing with Gavita 1700e. I got reamed a a—hole. Now people are finally realizing how good they are. Well if you have a connection I need a couple ballast and a master controller. Let me know what anyone can do.
Thanks

2 Likes

@phatjr can prob use ur hand if u have a rep to hook him up w that be great;)

1 Like

Can you explain please?

1 Like

He needs parts for the 1700e I believe

Patiently waiting for hydrocarbon lab set up at base camp. The flower is gas like unleaded fuel and concentrate was the intention. Maybe 50-60% CBD and 10% THC shall see and get some lab work.
KM

3 Likes

Gushers

Runtz

Ice cream cake

Ghost og (orgn kid)

Black banana cookies

GG4 (Josey Wales) still stretching :anguished:

9 Likes

The ultimate. Starting 8th week since flip.

And GZ same week. :v:

15 Likes

Superb buds @oldguy, but better watch yourself. I hear the Spanish Inquisition has their eyes on you… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I’ve heard of them. :grin:. Quite ruthless aren’t they ? :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Rosemary Gimlet #3

(Donkey Butter #9 x Apple Pie)
Creator: me

10 Likes

Damn man thats frosted up good​:fire::100:

4 Likes