Show us your bud pics!

16 Likes

Welcome @chrisgarr90
welcome to the family! Nice pic. I love purple trichs!

6 Likes

Welcome to GN @chrisgarr90. You seem to be doing really good! Nice shiny flowers with superb colors: :nerd_face::face_with_monocle:

Don’t be shy if you have any questions, plenty of helpful growers here are willing to help!
You can just tag anybody by puttting the @ in front of their names. Like @chrisgarr90 . That way they’ll get a notification and you’ll reach them faster!

Have a great day and I can’t wait to see more pictures of this unnamed beauty!!!

6 Likes

Thanks, this one is Pluto stomper

4 Likes

Looks yummy any more pics?

3 Likes

16 Likes

Veryyy nice what week now?

3 Likes

This is off a fresh batch of my runtz phenotype #3 i though it was like the other 2 green phenotypes but god damn it has a seriously big kick to it.
Here is my trainwreck.

Here is my bloom tent#3

12 Likes

That was a few weeks ago we are in the middle of week 7 now, almost there @PreyBird1

6 Likes

Wow exciting and hard to wait. Im waiting on a massive harvest also. A couple weeks. And i will be in trim hell again. Ill have 2 4x4’s coming down so 8’x8’ of buds. I need to take a weeks off to trim

5 Likes

9dbf0112262fabbea14d31347f8bcbcd059090b2

5 Likes

This one is only about 70 plants, we are gearing up for about 300 next round, and a big outdoor also

5 Likes

Here is a Pineapple Express we have

16 Likes

9 Likes

I would love to nugsmash that…I bet the taste would make the mouth water

5 Likes

As soon as you see roots use KTL Microbes. Some ppl experiment and add inoculants into the medium when prepping for germination or clones. Adding some Fungi for Endomycorrhizae not bad idea if your in peat, soil, compost or live substrate so the spores attach, hatch, spread out, over the next few days and weeks.

5 Likes

I just started couple Pineapple Express. First one sprouted yesterday.

5 Likes

17 Likes

My girls at the start of their final week. New grow coming soon. :wink::+1::v:

15 Likes

13 Likes