Show us your bud pics!

Notice how the buds closest to the light are getting the biggest?

This is from light intensity and again is hinting at needing more light.

6 Likes

Correct, and unfortunately, no more light is available at this time. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Maybe next time, huh?

Besides having decent genetics and at least keeping the plant generally healthy with the right nutrients, not overwatering, light really is your biggest factor for getting bigger buds.

Looking good for what you have.

~MacG

2 Likes

It does look like your nutes or pH might be a tiny bit off, though, with the “clawing” of the leaves, but otherwise not bad.

~MacG

1 Like

The pH is 7.0 now. What is the range of pH do you recommend with the next watering.

1 Like

I’d shoot closer to 6.5 in soil.

2 Likes

Any safe idea that I could do to check the soil pH range, in case if the plant in fabric pot right now please?

You have a pH meter? And is it properly calibrated?

2 Likes

Yes I have one, and I already calibrated by that Bluelab calibration solution.

1 Like

Check out this video by my buddy Robert, and you don’t necessarily need to let it sit 24 hours. About 30 minutes to an hour will probably do and then, kind of filter out the dirt and test as shown.

~MacG

4 Likes

Great, so give me some time for watching then, and I really appreciated that so much MacG.

1 Like

I need to order TDS tester then, to I be able to make the next growth in order.

1 Like

The leaves are a bit dark green, but I think your pH is the most important, you can save the tds meter for later if you need to save some money.
~MacG

2 Likes

Could you explain to me what is the matter when I notice that level of color please?

1 Like

I would just be sure your soil pH is about 6.5.

The super dark green and clawing might be hinting at too much nutrients, especially nitrogen. Nutrient uptake is allso affected by pH, so the pH could be causing or contributing to this problem.

~MacG

2 Likes

I’ll calibrate the pH on that range in next watering and will feed you back.

Is the light’s nitrogen same benefits as the uptakes soil nitrogen for plants?

1 Like

The plant only gets nitrogen from the soil through its roots.

The light stimulates photosynthesis and uses the nitrogen it got from the roots in that process.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your question?

2 Likes

Thank you very much, you gave the correct answer which I was needed.

2 Likes

Day 29. Cotton candy and lsd

9 Likes

Still one of my favourites. Alien og day 60

13 Likes