Show us your bud pics!

Week 4 done and week 1 beginning

20211203_113331-ANIMATION

6 Likes

Most recent jarring of Humboldt Chunkadelic and Ethos Inzane.

New girl (RocBudInc Kong Breath) hitting beast mode, growing a wad of nugs at the main top.

8 Likes

A little lights out shot from the back of the10 x 10 flower tent

12 Likes

B E A utiful.

5 Likes

Winning Cake…

:peace_symbol:

12 Likes

here we have 12 strains flowering out.

12 Likes

Smoking some crimea blue. Man what weird tasting strain! It is a super unique flavor. Very psychoactive and lots of tracers! I’ve had this cut for 8 months. I started it from seed.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Very nice @9jagrower whatcha got growing?

2 Likes

Honestly I dont know, this is my first attempt in growing. Where I come from (Nigeria) we mostly generalise all these strains you guys got as “Loud” we see it as hybrid cos it’s mostly imported from South Africa, Europe and America. It’s quite expensive compared to the normal cannabis we have and grow here we call it “Arizona”. I have always thought that weather conditions would have been the factor why we don’t grow all these good looking strains you got. So I decided to give it a try. I found 4 seeds inside the bag of the foreign(loud) cannabis that I bought from our local dealer (Cannabis is prohibited in Nigeria) so I planted the seeds and all 4 germinated. I did some researches and followed some forums to have the idea on how to grow cannabis. 1 of the plants died, 1 turned hermie cos I knew it was all pistils before I later saw some balls on it. Another 1 was straight male then the only female is what I just harvested. It was really an adventure for me because I don’t have access to many things I hear you guys talk here like checking ph, humidity, temperature even fertilizers or nutrients. I grow outdoor and the only manure I added was chicken drops from my poultry. I’m very glad it turns out like this. I have another plant(Nigerian Arizona) in flowering stage now and it’s quite different from this one I just harvested. I learned alot from you guys here and hopefully my next grow will be better.

13 Likes

Awesome. You are doing fine. It’s very much an adventure of discovery. You learn the best through experience. Funny enough you might want to follow @wow_arizona for growing outside tips. You don’t need all the bells and whistles when growing outside in living soil( in the ground). Check out his thread. There will be tons of info that will help you.

We need to get you your own thread so we can start your Journaling. This protects your information you learn in one place.

7 Likes

Number 4200!

Chocolope been outside for a week now!

Topped in the third photo, you can see that there will be two buds next to each other. Sweetheart buds. PXL_20211206_190207124|376x500

10 Likes

5 weeks since the flip….Pink Kush , Ethos Blueberry Cookies & Cotton Candy Cookies

12 Likes

Smaller genetics up front. Genetics that stretch in the back area. One part of Cannabis growing that I still find hard to master is a nice even Canopy. Kudos to all who mastered even Canopy growth.

9 Likes

Munson #4 day 41 after the flip

15 Likes

Motivating stuff

3 Likes

Crimea blue, slapz, monkey slapz, and purple urkle

11 Likes

My buddy is still rocking my Flo cut from back in 2010!!! Lovin it!!!

13 Likes

one of my favs. hard to deny, i get pumped when that intro monologue starts.

2 Likes

Monthly Maine souvenirs with genetic combos found nowhere else offering a true pheno hunt of your own.

Unique, superior outdoor genetics bred with a focus on early resin production and lower branch flower development. With these genetics and following @thegrumpylorax routine its possible to have strong presentable clean outdoor medicine every year no matter the weather. DM @grumpymemberhood or @thegrumpylorax to discuss joining.

14 Likes