Show us your bud pics!

I can’t wait to see what I get im about a week and a half from chop down.

6 Likes

Yeah, around Friday the 21st I’ll have a good idea how much my 9 plants yeild. Hopefully it’s about 20 ounces. I would like to yeild more, soon, when the lab is built, soon.

6 Likes

Woaw @Skinnyhb , what is that strain in the first picture (purple-ish fan leaves)?

:monkey: :v:

4 Likes

That gorilla has some dope leaf laciniations… they are pretty!

1 Like

those names bring back memories lol

1 Like

Not really bud pictures, but they will become bud soon and smoked alot of their off spring yesterday. I was here yesterday with this group doing a tour through this legal cannabis facility. Pictures taken by Simon Strainhunters, and you should see the drone footage he took yesterday, insane!!! If anyone has a $500000, I have a legal facility for sale, immediately. Natie Ferreira on the right and me on the left is one of my favorite pictures, awesome to listen to this guy speak about growing cannabis. He is one of SA’s best.

11 Likes

It is none other than Grand Daddy Purple @MrMonkey420

5 Likes

Ready to trim!

14 Likes

12 Likes

That is a lovely strain.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Grown in a chicken coop covered in greenhouse plastic. Dehumidifiers inside and an air conditioner to help with the heat and humidity. Live in a swampy area with regular 100% humidity weeks on end.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Plushberry

7 Likes

11 Likes

I’m learning how to and when to Harvest, dry, and cure but here’s what I took down for my test run.

7 Likes

White Rhino and Grand Daddy Purple

7 Likes

I put weed in those before glass jars. They are cheap and they work.

2 Likes

Life Hack lvl 5

1 Like