Show us your bud pics!

Can u use string and just tie it off to a floor pole and pull pressure like a bow from a bow and arrow not enough to snap it but enough to bring it down 6 or so inches would prolly open up a couple more bud sites around the one side depending how u pull it. Still looking pretty chunky

4 Likes

Good idea bro. Just bend and tilt the middle colas and string tie them to the side tent poles. Seeming all the rest are scrogged, i didnt expect the middle 3 colas to stretch that far up lol

Edit: Supercropped the 3 colas.

7 Likes

Yep supercrosp is a saving grace. Also instead of cutting off the main cola like they used to do back in the day. Just pull the main cola down and the plant will move more auxins down to the lower buds doing 2 things.

1. Making the lower buds grow more and faster
  2. Breaks apical dominance.
    The plant recognizes this and the lowers start to grow faster. Now once those lower flowers starting to grow bigger let the main cola free but it has to be the same height. Also you can pinch the stem like a straw but if you smash it 2x or more and just get the stem real soft it will take the plant 2 days or more to recover from the stem smashing. That part will then repair itself and become knuckled and seriously strong. But its a useful trick to control canopy height and control flowering speed. Try it out.

this one i super cropped the whole plant!
It was so massive i had no choice!! :eyes::exploding_head:

16 Likes

That’s crazy! What strain were those?

6 Likes

That was a strain from dutch passion called
the ultimate! I have a couple strains i created with this one and another called HASH PASSION. Fantastic resin production on that strain.

The Ultimate is one of the highest yielding strains available

The Ultimate is one of the highest yielding cannabis strains ever created. She is a balanced 50% Indica / 50% Sativa variety with an excellent reputation for easy and large yields. It is a customer favourite due to the extremely high yield and robust growth. The blooms are known for being long and thick. This strain produces massive blooms that can easily grow as thick as your forearm. The leaves are a nice dark green and the buds are a lighter green color, full of foxtails and orange hairs. The buds actually look beautiful and are rich in trichomes. The combination of these sticky white buds and bright orange hairs will remind many growers of the best old school Skunk varieties from the past.

10 Likes

Yeah man, thats what i did when i trained her in veg and thanks for sharing. I remember when you had that huge thing touching the lights.

2 Likes

Some random pics from a friend.
Greetings from Ecuador :herb::ecuador::pray:

15 Likes

Weeeeeeeee! :grin: :upside_down_face: :laughing: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Zkittlez on day 28

15 Likes

Beautiful man. Nice job. I’ve only grown the zkittlez auto from ilgm. Wasn’t big buds but nice taste and high. One was all foxtails idk what happened with that one lol. URS looks beautiful. Gonna have to try zkittlez photos

9 Likes

14 Likes

Hahaha that’s gold!

6 Likes

Wildberry Runtz by Square One Genetics/Robinhood Seeds
AND
Monkey Truffles & Apes in space -Exotic Genetics

14 Likes

Definitely brother, even cannabis has '“two sides” to it. It wouldn’t be sticky otherwise to hold everything together - “Ying-yang”. Sometimes we Ying and sometimes we Yang - If someone is Yanging a lot, they even want Freedom or they need to change their strain lol Live & let Live!
Google Photos
-Sh#t, that story is hella funny!-

Yumboldt 24 hours from harvest.

16 Likes

That’s a rather salty pic! :smile_cat:

Pretty!

10 Likes

Cinderella 99 XX (Brothers Grimm):

Zkittlez (ILGM):

Both on day 32 post flip. Stay lit!

EDIT: Noticed nanners on Runtz of Eden, and removed from tent and post.

15 Likes

Triks (Triangle Kush) and Skywalker x Crème de la Chem autoflowers nearing the :checkered_flag:

Both recieved BBP by @TheMadFlascher :fire::raised_hands:

21 Likes

Great looking autos @jaxsonl5!

9 Likes

Looking good man! Good to see ya! :+1::fire::facepunch:

7 Likes