Show us your bud pics!

That concentration scent of mango has began after the first five days of curing state, from the first two batches of buds, which being inside that thermos, and which passed that days without aeration.

I hope my answer is correct and clear to your question.

1 Like

You may want to burn your thermos a few times a day at first to prevent stagnation

3 Likes

The scent has began to decreasing gradually but not that sharp, once I begun the daily aeration after that first 5 days.

2 Likes

@imSICKkid loving your pictures and set up! Do you want some GN swag for your backdrop? Message me your address and we will hook you up. Happy growing :evergreen_tree::v:

8 Likes

Thanks man!! I’m sure there is some room for some GN stuff in the tent

6 Likes

7 Likes

That really all depends on the potency of the bud and the oil/butter you use. I use coconut oil for potency and butter for flavor (still potent just not as). If you’re carbolizing correctly (30-40mins @ 220-240f) then it’s not losing potency. It takes a bit longer to feel the effects since your digestive system is processing the THC. For some, edibles can hit heavier than smoking or vaping. For others, like myself, edibles are good but they don’t work nearly as good as smoking flower does. I’ve had people tell me that 10mg of my canna chocolate gave them a nice body high all day at work. I can eat 50mg like a snack. Just how my metabolism works.

5 Likes

Great looking grow! What’s the strain? What is that you’re using as mulch? Wood ash? Sand?

5 Likes

The top 2 pictures is the C99xBlueberry cross
Then the third is a jack herer and followed by a mama mia auto(group grow plant)

Whenever I transplanted them into the 3 gal pots I seen a gnat or two so I top dressed with Gnat nix and have left it on the whole grow just as a precaution.

3 Likes

Cool. I use some stuff called Gnatrol. Using sand as a top dressing helps with the gnats too. Those little fuckers don’t like coming up through the gritty sand and it kills em off. I actually thought you were using a sand mixture as a top dressing for that purpose. Always nice to have another remedy to try. It’s a beautiful grow my friend!!!

5 Likes

50mg nice. Blackthumbetty on here was talking about eating 250 mg. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Eating 250mg of chocolate or candy is like sitting down and drinking a 6 pack just to get buzzed. It wouldn’t be enjoyable. I’m not the type of person who eats the entire chocolate bar. Just like I couldn’t sit down and drink a 6 pack of soda or water or anything. But I will eat my chocolate, smoke my bowl and vape concentrate together cuz that is enjoyable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice…I love bong rips im old school. Vape is nice also
I got this hanging around.

5 Likes

Thank you!! Gnats…bugs…I’m sticking with my coco from now on lol

4 Likes

Are you using coco as your medium?

3 Likes

Not everyone would consider that correctly. We decarboxylate ours at 200 for an hour.

4 Likes

I tried the roots organic original blend this round. But I run 100% coco(no perlite)

3 Likes

I would consider that a waste of time. You need to reach at least 220 degrees F for the decarboxylation process to work correctly. Otherwise you’re not doing it right. That’s the science behind it. You should do a little more research. You might be the only person who would consider your process “correct”.

2 Likes

Nothing like rolling a J and kicken it with some good tunes… Nothing but positive vibes :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Decarboxylation: How to Decarb Weed The Right Way (Temperature Chart) here’s a fairly well trusted article on it.

3 Likes