Show us your bud pics!

It sounds like you have a few things in there that may be making your soil acidic. Idk if I would use pineapple juice directly on soil . But may work in a compost tea, have you heard of active airated compost tea?

5 Likes

Yeah I was about to say I would like to PH that run off out of curiosity. :slight_smile: That is awesome you are going organic like that. Like @hoppiefrog had mentioned, look into compost tea. You can brew some and water and/or foliar spray with it.

2 Likes

Amnesia kush by Dinafem

/original/3X/e/0/e042c8e151bab78e7cee8377a97294843c6e44c7.MOV

5 Likes

That is one heck of a cola! She is beautiful :grin: love the video too.

2 Likes

@missiles

Here are some “better” (?) pics. The color is better for sure, but this $6 microscope clip leaves a lot to be desired for clarity.

Comparing the chart you shared to what I have in the way of cloudiness, would a two week flush time out for about the middle of the chart? (The highest THC).

I think in the next round with the clones from these, I’m going to up the lighting by trying a DIY build with some QB288s. I’ve seen mention of a LED wizard here and hope to find past posts with his recommends.

Thanks for the support and kind words! CHEERS!

9 Likes

I usually wait till I can see at least a few Amber’s throughout for a early harvest .but prefer 1/3-1/2 Amber’s for the heaviest indica buzz and 15/85 amber/milky for sativas hibreds in-between

6 Likes

I agree with @hoppiefrog I would wait till you see a few Amber and then you’ll be sure most of them are cloudy. If you did Now you could harvest with more clear. Those trichome pictures you took were they of the buds or of the leaves on the buds? The leaf trichomes will mature faster than the buds sometimes so you’re going to want to look primarily on the buds.

You will love a QB board. I have a 260 in my 3x 3 :grin:

4 Likes

Here is some Y2K Purps I grew outdoor. last year.

16 Likes

Is that a cut of Mendocino county purps?

3 Likes

Need more likes :yum:

Absolutely marvelous colors to her! Just beautiful :grin:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::clap:… Lol

3 Likes

Here is some DogWalker OG I did last indoor run

14 Likes

No this was from Dirt Farmer Genetics. It was a random bag seed pre 2000 and another of his Purple Tears.

2 Likes

Thanks! Very happy to be here and excited to learn from the community!
I got a few more pics where that came from! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks tasty :wink:

1 Like

Current indoor. 2 crosses I made Jet-A and Y2K Purps the other two Poison G and Superman OG both from clones I purchased. . I run a DIY under current system. I use Cultured Solution Nutrients. I have 315 watt CMH lights during veg and flower. The trimmed pictures is start week 4 of flower.

16 Likes

Working on my magic act :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What was the poison cross made with (Durban’s?)

Firstly, am sorry for responding late,

Do you meant that Compost Teas: Taking Fertilizer to the Next level - Growers Network by,

3 Likes