Show us your bud pics!

Critical Mass heading into week 5; looking like a spiral staircase! I’m really loving watching this girl grow up.

I missed a day’s watering early in flower that led to a pH spike which I think was the cause of the crispy edges.

15 Likes

Dang!!! Looks awesome!!! @devjyarn

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m excited find out how she yields and smokes. She smells super citrusy at the moment.

4 Likes

Sunset Sherbet. 36 days since they were flipped.

01/17

8 Likes

Hes the man! Flowering champ!

1 Like

This crop was grown in coco, indoor, California Medical
These photos were taken at week 8. Two days after the first Flushing. There’s Mint chocolate chip, Orange Mimosa, Grapefruit Mimosa, Clementine, Waiting game ,Hercule, margy OG. Just trying different varieties to see what grows best for my style.

Uploading: 20201227_111357.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111433.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111439.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111545.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111558.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111603.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111700.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111734.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111831.jpg… Uploading: 20201227_111837.jpg…

11 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

14 Likes

i promised i would be back. lol flipped 4 weeks ago flower for 3 i think is about right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Nice… very very nice…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

i hate to bother you but i really need to ask a question about a plant. i was told you will have the answer. i have 3 plants that i dont know what the strain is and they are showing purple leaves. can you have phosphorus toxicity and it look like deficiency?

or is it just simple deficient?

4 Likes

It’s so tough to tell. The girls you’re growing could have any kinds of genetic and phenotypic traits, just like people would have. Hair color, height, whether they tan or burn in the Sun.

Only after you’ve grown the same girls over and over can you really tell how they’re doing and if they should be doing that.

Make sure you’re giving them consistency; humidity, air temp, when they’re fed and what they’re eating. If you’re following a plan that has all of the right stuff then your girls should stay healthy. If things start to go weird, and you know that for weeks they’ve been getting the right stuff, then you can start diagnosing a problem.

Hope that helps! Your plants look great, keep it up!

6 Likes

thank you for the help.

3 Likes

Doing an interview today about cannabis for a https://newscentral.africa, a Nigerian news channel. So been doing a little research since yesterday, all things African, focusing on Nigeria. Below is one of my best pictures, best grows, favouite strain, NIgerian 99 by Afropips. I grew this back in 2005 after receiving my seeds from Afroman, MalJim. I was very chuffed that he was so happy with the picture he decided to use it as his sample picture. More to follow of this unique breeder soon.

17 Likes

Runtz cured well

12 Likes

2 runs here. Phenotype #4 and runtz.

2 Likes

My Interstate Killer auto is chugging right along.

9 Likes

Nice did you clone it? I always clone just before i flip. Ya never know might be amazing smoke. Nothing worse than not having more of a good strain to grow more again.

Never tried cloning an auto. Only heard bad things. I have over 100 more seeds to hunt for my F2 cross though.

3 Likes

Ahhh auto clones suck. I didnt know it was an auto sorry :pensive:

2 Likes