Show us your bud pics!

Don’t spray anything if you plan to smoke it tho

4 Likes

Nothing I could use to rid that pest now. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

They don’t like water u can slow them down by spraying with water 3-4 times a day

3 Likes

The another problem is the plant’s stalks become dried as you could see in the pictures.

2 Likes

I don’t think the plant will uptake water and nutrients anymore now.

2 Likes

It’s probably from the mites they sure do a number on the plants

3 Likes

Try using water with peroxide. 1 part peroxide 4 parts water.

It’s safe in flower. Just call this plant a text book. Believe it or not u may end up with a few insanely powerful joints. Mites cause plants to to go into protect mode and they can produce extra large trichs and become super sticky.

The downside is u get sick small plants that look really sad. But u will b able to smoke what comes off of it and usually mites are easy to kill.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :+1:t2:

Do you meant that kind

https://growershouse.com/h2o2-hydrogen-peroxide-34-5-gallon
by

2 Likes

Buy smite. Use it for 1-2weeks every 2-3days. Bye bye mites!

It’s just plant oils but it suffocates mites.

4 Likes

I sprayed it by water now and will see the next result @hoppiefrog @justgrowin @tazard. How about the dried stalks? Because the dried stalks indicating to me that the plant not going to uptake anything! Correct?

Just regular hydrogen peroxide u would put on a cut.

Yep mix it with water and spray her down.

The stalks look fine to me.

3 Likes

The Poison was a clone. I’m not sure of the crosses.

3 Likes

I sprayed her by only water now, because I haven’t got that hydrogen peroxide currently.

3 Likes

:pushpin:

I noted, and I really appreciated that science so much.

4 Likes

:+1:t2:

Hopefully the plant stand till the end of the required flowering and curing states after all that suffered.

6 Likes

All those timelines from breeders are recommended and average. So many variables go into it. I use powerful lights and scrog most of my plants so my flower Times are usually around a week to 10 days earlier than the breeders state.

As you get time under your belt you will learn to read your plant. I don’t even look at times anymore. I couldn’t tell you when I dropped a seed or how long they are supposed to grow. I haven’t followed a feeding schedule in 10 years. With that said I don’t recommend that for a new grower but that should b the goal. Remember it is just a weed. It will grow. We just like to tweak it to be an awesome weed.

When u start another one if u pick a mentor and tag them from the start it can help to get advice all the way through a grow.

5 Likes

I think the plant is done, has reached senescence.

It has produced all you are going to get out if it.

~MacG

7 Likes

True, and I felt her buds are already become crispy now, so I think they aren’t going to take that long in curing.

Do you recommend me to chop it now then? @macgyver_stoner @justgrowin

6 Likes

Yup, chop it now. Curing requires some moisture. It might be harsh smoke, hard to cure, but it might still get you buzzed even if it is harsh.

7 Likes

Yeah your not likely to get anything more from it. But you still need to kill the bugs.

3 Likes