Beautiful!!!

5 Likes

@MrBlue What strain is that?

4 Likes

@happilyretired What strain is that?

4 Likes

That is lucky 7

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous. :metal: You use the FloraFlex auto watering system?

3 Likes

Very nice!!

2 Likes

1st one is lucky 7 a different Pheno then @happilyretired (which his is wonderful also),
2nd is Zkittles
3rd is our Plunton x Skywalker OG
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

2 Likes

Kinda… I have a bunch of stuff thrown together, but it’s similar to their system. You know it’s just kind of parts from this in parts from that.

3 Likes

Dang bro looking so sick! Did u have all one planter/ no separation of plants or roots? I’m considering something similar next year. Nice work! Amlumber @amlumber

1 Like

Today

14 Likes

The bud today cured

it’s so sticky

15 Likes

How long do you cure? I know everybody is different.

3 Likes

Till stem snaps then in jars for 3-4 weeks burp faithfully twice a day for 10-15 minutes each time for 2 weeks then burp 1 a day for another week or 2 then just 1a month from there but sometimes the longer it cures the better it is that bud is like 2 months old and tastes better than the day I Jared it

7 Likes

Nice. I do A wet trim, then leave the sugar leaves. After a few days 4-6 of hang dry. They get a bit crunchy on the outside then cure for 1-2 weeks. I burp em quite a bit though. Right before jarring I then proceed to to a final trim.

After that my cannabis is ready to smoke. Burns nice, get a smooth smoke and it still tastes how it’s suppose to.

4 Likes

19 Likes

Some nicely cured Somango. Two phenos, one purple and the other green.

12 Likes

20 Likes

Hell yes!!!
Great work !

3 Likes

19 Likes

Hello mister gritz. Looking very good in your hood…

3 Likes