Show us your bud pics!

I have Runtz seeds Right now i just havent listed them. There femmanized only.

3 Likes

Beautiful my friend great looking grow

3 Likes

Prey DM me with any runtz and runtz crosses u have I am very interested

4 Likes

Screenshot_20210725-133152
Screenshot_20210725-133202
Topanga Canyon brulee “y” by aficionados estate. this pheno is creamy smooth and has amazing trichome structure, definitely on the creme brulee side of things. a great anytime of day smoke

13 Likes

Here are a few pix off the top.

Shoutout to the Lansing, MI growers! Keep killing it.

20 Likes

Looking awesome nice work! Is that 12 lights or 14? Man whatva room.

3 Likes

Here is my Bushy Runtz pheno. It grew out rather strange. I keep it around now because i like how weird it is. I have 4 of these plants and 2 are finished and 2 are mothers. But i chopped one today.

18 Likes

Hi preybird1,

Thanks!

I have about 54k watts all together. That is an 18 light room. I got 2 of them in a pole barn, 1 9 light room and 2 more 4 light rooms on a perpetual rotation. Ready to upgrade to the new led’s and a drip system. These lights run too hot and suck up too much electricity. Also not having to replace bulbs and ac units sounds really nice to me.

I’ve been running some runts crosses from state genetics too, something about the runts tho.

5 Likes

Nice yeah i run leds also. I like my Foshe light but there heavy and expensive. What kind/brand of lights are you upgrading to? HOLY SHIT 54k a.k.a. 1.21 gigawatts
200w (1)

2 Likes

Are you getting trays with stands also? Or do you drain to waste your runoff?

3 Likes

Right now I’m seriously considering these guys for my LED’s.

Yea LED’s are very expensive, you pay most up front and get your money back in the savings over time. Improved yield, quality, temps much easier to deal with, connect them all together get rid of all those plug outlets, 70% higher in PPFD, 33% lower in power consumption, and 33% less in BTU. Power bill is 4k a month, would be great to cut that down by near half.

3 Likes

I’m still not sure on that question. Looking for whatever makes the best use of my current space and works will with a drip system and doser. The more passive the better.

4 Likes

Everytime you post pictures I feel like I just went to the sticky bud supermarket lol. Absolutely beautiful.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Ohh those look fire :fire::fire:

3 Likes

I wish their website gave a few more details. I’m super interested in LEDs, what made you want to go with them?

2 Likes

14 Likes

SLAPZ day 41

13 Likes

Some gelato I picked up yesterday…hope my plants grow this fire…

9 Likes

Thats nice but it supposed to be your bud. You know the bud you grew, not bud you bought. I think we can met ot slide this time lol.

6 Likes