Show us your bud pics!

@MrMonkey420 Obviously a hell of a teacher, with a smart student. Them are pretty sweet. :100::100:

11 Likes

Oh, thank you @Dforce, really nice words! Although not sure about the teacher part but definitely a great student/beginner!!!

8 Likes

Thought Id load this up with some of my last harv I just finished curing out

19 Likes

19 Likes

Been a while not posting but we are ready! Seeds, seedlings and cloning lab. 12000 m2 of greenhouses, 1 fiber&grain hemp varietal and 7 CBD / CBG flower varietals ready. 12.4 acres of land for Industrial Hemp.

We will cover the Andes of Green!

Greetings from Ecuador :ecuador:

(sorry, not a flower photo yet)

15 Likes

@paulcoyote
Cool. Congratulations looks like you got a good start on the operation. :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Some newer genetics I’m running. Banana kush, wedding cake, jack Herer

I’ve recently switch over to LED for veg. They loved it. 1.5 gallon pots. This is after 3 weeks in LED. Also added another 600 Hid in with veg. LED and MH

About to be transplanted to 3 gallon.
Prepping for flower. Also had temps issues. Dialed back in to 77 and RH47%

I recently upped the nutrients.

15 Likes

Great job @bullfrog420 your babies are lookin great one more beautiful than the next…… awesome work budd!

SS 🥷☮️

7 Likes

Greetings @paulcoyote looking great man, can wait for updates! Good luck and happy growing

SS 🥷

6 Likes

Some updates on the ZOOKIES strain, still in VEG, just about four weeks or so, have to check notes on exact, but we are just approaching that…… soon to be transitioning

Here are two MOBY DICK strains in VEG, also just on their way soon to BLOOM, maybe one more feeding and a few days of chill,

Some update shots from yesterday’s MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU! Session and garden visit,

Cheers y’all

SS 🥷:peace_symbol::arrow_up::white_check_mark:

13 Likes

Some finished off ZOOKIES

SS 🥷

17 Likes

16 Likes

Luck is in the air tonight. Mr niceguy

19 Likes

Blue Dream bud that has been in a Grove Bag since January.

18 Likes

Here is white Runtz X white caviar, Preybird farms…:+1:t3::v:t3:

26 Likes

I’m excited for that, will be a fall/winter batch for me. I am doing something super special next, but I won’t be working on it until June. More information to come as it trickles into my consciousness.

10 Likes

Shes a Beauty…the one I started turned out male this cycle.

10 Likes

Had a casualty of war.:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: this makes me sick I had to cut off a main cola because it completely snapped. But man does it look sweet this bud is 3 weeks pre mature.

16 Likes

It happens brother, we have all done that. I understand your frustration and disappointment. For the record that bud looks “B E A utiful”. Hats off or tipped to you sir, good show

11 Likes

I was in colorado up in South Park in the mountains years ago. Yes, its Fairplay, Co that the cartoon south park is created after and let me tell you those dumb shits in the elementary school really act like the dam cartoons, rediculous. I had a grow at 10k feet elevation. It got real cold one night when the breakers popped. I got the heat back on maybe too quickly hahaha and a dozen of the light’s glass shattered and just wrecked havoc on 3-4x8 trays loaded with plants that where massively colad out. Lol it was a brutal mess. Took forever getting the glass pieces out of the 12 lbs or so of bud that was mangled. Hahahaha glad that was over 13 yrs ago. Dont want to deal with that again. hahahaha

9 Likes