Show us your bud pics!

Thank you. :100:

10 Likes

Im gonna make some infused items finally. I found it takes at least 70mg to even effect me.

11 Likes

Nice. It’s great to step away from smoke. I usually do 38 grams to 4 cups of heavy creamer
Or 38 grams to 4 sticks if butter

10 Likes

17 Likes

Happy Birthday man!

9 Likes

The Man The Myth AND THE LEGEND HAPPY BIRTHDAY @PreyBird1 Have a great day brother man!

8 Likes

Happy birthday Prey!

7 Likes

Its not my birthday lol! But thanks! I was born dec 23rd.

9 Likes

Getting the ratio down for gummies can be tricky. Looks like a lot of fun .

8 Likes

Hahahaha, cracks me up! :rofl: :rofl: I wondered how and actually start looking at where to find someones birthday. Couldn’t figure it out. Then I thought that mr. Dog Gas probably knew you on other socials as well.

Fooled me.

8 Likes

Haha, I just took a guess, with that Birthday Bounty and Xmas 6 months out.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 Happy birthday bro.

5 Likes

Lol i buy stuff for myself. I had nobody in my life so i had to buy me gifts.
Now i have all my toys paid for. So when i graduated high school my present was a new 1991 kawasaki ninja 600r and a new 1991 gmc sonoma pick up truck. And when my dad finally passed 20yrs later i finally bought me a house. I surprised the wife. So my wife says why do buy things like that. And i said “I grew up dirt poor and we couldn’t afford anything new and if i wanted it then i would buy it now because i couldnt have it then” i have a fun toyota hilux R/C truck i wanted in 1985! I finally got it in 2015.
Picture 010 (Small)

14 Likes

I have been diagnosed with PTSD from head injuries while I was active. I told my wife about the same behavior you’re discussing. She says it’s part of the healing for the tough times that you went through. Sort of a reward from your past.

11 Likes

Your gunna love this Prey… I took some very similar pictures of the Land Cruiser 80 I drove in Australia back in 2017 :rofl:

HAHA!

15 Likes

That is epic level coincidence

9 Likes

Sweet jesus i LOVE IT.

8 Likes

Grape Diamond grown by zadankness.

17 Likes

Some bud from my small plant.

11 Likes

Nice any close up shots?

5 Likes