Show us your bud pics!

Thanks guys wouldn’t be where I’m at without yall. I have a bunch more to learn with each grow from here on out. I see what yall mean about the knuckles now. Patience is a virtue

10 Likes

Here is F2. Was at 2 weeks. 2nd trellis will be installed at week 4-5

600watt HPS

14 Likes

Little sample of some lower buds. Hanging to dry for a 5 or so days. Cheers.

First is double stuffs (chemmo x oreoz)
Second is lemon bears purple pheno. (Rabbid runtz x lemonstar) these are gas reaper genetics. Would grow again.

13 Likes

I’m back! Been locked out for some reason when the site updated. But got it now!
Here is a Beautie!
Monkey Slapz from Preybird Farms! @PreyBird1

19 Likes

Nice i got locked out last night for like an hour. Good to see you bobbette!

8 Likes

I actually had to go through a site Chris put up. I’ve been trying for quite sometime. Found a way back!
Thank you for the welcome @PreyBird1 !:heart::v:

8 Likes

Wow really. Been a bad night here. My wifes really sick and i had to put her cat down last night.

Here hes is cinder. When i got him.

God bless you cinderoo! Rip buddy wuddy! :sob:

19 Likes

Oh no! I’m so sorry…
Poor little kitty.
Hope your wife is much better soon! :heart:

10 Likes

These are my lower nugs from my monkey slapz.

18 Likes

Always hard to lose a furry family member. Rest easy little one.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about the furry loss that’s no bueno! Don’t like to hear that as they are most definitely family. Sending good vibes and wishes!!

10 Likes

Dang sorry to hear that. They truly do become family. :disappointed_relieved:

Hope your wife gets better soon!

10 Likes

Thoughts with you and your wife @PreyBird1 . Horrible to lose a famioy member.

Smoking on some critical kush from zadankness.

17 Likes

That looks as dense as lead C… very very nice! Is zadankness a
Grow buddy, seed provider or what? You didn’t grow it did ya? I have heard thru the grapevine you grow a little. Lmao

10 Likes

Hi @LoCoRocK , yes he is a craft grower of serious seeds only, well known for top quality and has his own brand, zadankness.co.za. He is not a breeder just a very good grower. Yeah I have been known to grow a little, not too much though!

12 Likes

06/19

18 Likes

Lemon bears purple pheno.

17 Likes

Any tips of denser buds or is that also like related @PreyBird1 @TheMadFlascher @happilyretired @Slym3r These are not light and fluffy by any means but I’d like to see denser. I have noticed nitrogen deficiency earlier on in flower then i should i feel anyways. You know autos seem pretry sensitive and i had better luck then some do with them. A lot of yellowing and leaves falling off. You run dakine420 and what was it? Know your tight with the guy hook a brother up got the card ready. :wink: tried this tps one supposed to be 1 bottle through whole grow. Just different dosage obviously. Not sure I’m a fan I can say I feel the flower fuel did help some of the colas about the size of a can. Anyways I’m not complaining it was an awesome experience and I’ve learned a lot from a lot of yall and I appreciate that.

6 Likes

@cloudkandy,
When you’re ready to do your next grow, set up your own journal, fill out the information sheet to the best of your ability…
We can all follow your progress, and give you more accurate information as your grow progresses…

The more accurate information we have, the better you will be served!!
A LOT of great growers here to contribute to your success…it’s just hard to be helpful if we’re shooting in the dark!!

5 Likes

Da bears. Lol

10 Likes