Show us your bud pics!

You need to call nate at dakine420 and tell him i sent you for the discount!.
Nate hayes
541-647-2590

9 Likes

Is that a community invite? Lol. Sorry but im about to change nutes and thats the line ive been researching. Tnanks @PreyBird1

9 Likes

I like that brother. Honestly a very good strain I highly recommend. Got a vouple purple phenos out of a 6 pack

5 Likes

GSC on Day 28 post flip:

14 Likes

I’m a week later, day 36 pf, on the lemon tree:

14 Likes

Yes anyone here is welcome to my discount. Just tell them i sent you. I love there products period. I get no kick backs because i refer only! And i get producer prices on my personal nutrients because they offered me a deal i could not refuse and i took the bait/deal and bit the worm and was hooked like a fish and thats it. They help me set up stuff like give aways for there brand promotion and my brand awareness. Builds customer base for them and more brand awareness for me. Im nobody in this huge weed game i dont make money only friends and maybe people will remember me and try out my gear. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:
And speaking of the give away is going to happen shortly. I have a thread up but it was premature because i was waiting for shipments of items to arrive and ill have to reset the giveaway. * I was excited *

18 Likes

Very nice @OlyBoy!

6 Likes

Never thought id grow better shit then half the shit at the dispensary. Cheers everyone.

18 Likes

Looks killer @bobette. That some purple.

8 Likes

Some aging left over. Ran like a live resin. Not to shabby.
Here are the current ladies

15 Likes

16 Likes

Wedding Cakes are chopped and hanging. Just got a little clean-up to do when dry, then cure.

18 Likes

GSC on day 50 post flip:

19 Likes

17 Likes

Lowryder Auto Day 61

15 Likes

Pink Lemonade Auto Day 61

16 Likes

Chocochem latte

16 Likes

Gelato

18 Likes

Some good looking buds there @cloudkandy!

7 Likes

From the last couple runs.

My cross of 9# Hammer and Flo

9#Hammer

Preybirds White Caviar X Runtz

My cross of Supafreak X Old Glory Auto

F5 FLO

19 Likes