Show us your bud pics!

Love the red leaves from @PreyBird1 `s WC x Runtz! They all look great @coaltrain!

11 Likes

16 Likes

@coaltrain beautiful buds, I had a buddy that grew the 9 pound hammer years ago, wow great smoke, and boy it hit you like a hammer, lol :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

@coalition now thats a red one wow! never seen a red one! It might turn purple still what week is it in flower

10 Likes

Bigger nug is banana kush. Smaller is jack herer.

Was hoping to get the banana terpene no luck. Smells of sweet and a hint of pineapple.

The jack is :scream:

9 Likes

Is the banana that high pot3ncy one from ilgm?

7 Likes

Yes the banana kush and the wedding cake. I’ll snap one in a bit if the wedding cake.

If I don’t forget I’ll take better pics. This was in a whim. Haven’t been in the mood to keeps logs.

7 Likes

so many nice buds :slight_smile: thank you all for the look

buds done soon

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

20 Likes

Ethos cookies. Couple of weeks or so from harvest

20 Likes

Nice you can send that to me for testing and smoke report! Very nice

8 Likes

A little shout out to guerrilla barista! Thanks for the expresso!

https://instagram.com/guerrillabarista?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

11 Likes

Gelato

12 Likes

GSC on day 60 since flip. Likely harvesting next weekend:

17 Likes

Beautiful looking bud @Newt!

13 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

For sure @PreyBird1 i can send you a couple. DM the place you want them shipped.

7 Likes

@newt very nice I can almost smell it

9 Likes

Here are a couple more almost there as well
Purple Punch. Clone from The Clone Guy. Buds are smallish but tight and that frost. Extracting this one for sure.

Ethos Crushed Velvet
This plant is fantastic. Buds are swelling daily. She about 3-4 weeks out still.

13 Likes

Looks like another fire strain from Ethos! I’d love to plant some Ethos. Hard/expensive to get them in Europe. Australia will be even harder.
Man all the good genetics come from of the US today. Legendary Dutch & UK breeders/ seedbanks like Sensiseeds, Dutch Passion, Green House Seeds, Barneys Farm, RQS, Big Buddha Seeds, … name it, they don’t compare anymore to breeders like Ethos, Exotic Genetix, Seed Junky, Archive, Humboldt, Sirius, etc imho.

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve been happy with Ethos. I joined their Multipass program and wow what a deal. Tier 2 son!!
There is an Euro speed producer in Spain. Can’t remember their name. I’m sure @PreyBird1 or @hoppiefrog will know the name. They have grown them. Supposed to be top shelf.

9 Likes