Show us your bud pics!

20 Likes

22 Likes

@Dforce what is this little guy sneaking around.

14 Likes

Looks like I need to get a closer look

11 Likes

Holy shit an easteregg! Man good eye! @Dforce

11 Likes

Some very nice smoke though. (: love those hairs

12 Likes

My White rhino f2 2017 seed stock. And a goji crasher. The backround plant is finishing and has some fried fan leaves but…

22 Likes

Looks like you got brine shrimp… boom :boom: case solved!

13 Likes

Very colorful phenotype expression of Shiva (Wild Thai x Blue Dream) on day 40 since flip.

21 Likes

Awesome colors @Newt!

8 Likes

very pretty :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Not many flowers to show, but love scrolling through to see what is possible. Great shots guys.

Busy harvesting 10 local auto’s now. Harvesting early due to huge amounts of rain and already found two worms on the buds, so salvaging what can be salvaged.

Thought I was clever, and still proud. We always throwing more fans, humidifiers at things, more power, more resources. So had a brain fart while washing the buds and decided to hang the buds just outside the warm extraction fan. It serves a few purposes, quickly removes excess water, airflow through the buds and damn I dont have to use more power!!! Happy days.

20 Likes

Something a little more appealing to the eye. As @PreyBird1 pointed out, we have a landrace swazi cross here. These were just randomish seeds that were popped at the beginning of winter. They really turned out beautiful, next winter we will see lots of purples.

25 Likes

Shiva (Wild Thai x Blue Dream) on day 42. A veritable explosion of color!

21 Likes

She’d have been all purple for you had she gotten that Ca demand she wanted… looks delicious tho that wasn’t a criticism, more of a for next run she looks like a Ca piggy.

11 Likes

Lilac deisel

Chemmy jones

Danky kong

Here’s a pic of half a harvest for us.

25 Likes

Just 2 auto bruce banners enjoying a little monsoon humidity in AZ (36 days since seed)

18 Likes

Cherry Ice Cream (Cherry Do-Si-Dos x Ice Queen)

Shiva - Pheno One (Wild Thai x Blue Dream)

Shiva - Pheno Two

Stay lit!

23 Likes

22 Likes

Looks damn good @LoCoRocK & @Newt

13 Likes