Show us your bud pics!

GSC and a bag seed.

14 Likes

Yeah buddy

11 Likes

Never had one finish with white hairs. I mean none of them changed at all even during cure trichs are more on sativa side as i wanted. It smells great. Smokes great. Just weird.

12 Likes

@Dforce thats looks tasty bro

10 Likes

@cloudkandy never heard or seen that before ever on a plant crazy weird

9 Likes

And now I know why she kicked my butt.

12 Likes

I have been busy this is my purple urkel

18 Likes

Things dreams are made of! :sparkles:

11 Likes

My latest flowers

19 Likes

What are feeding theses! -haha AMAZING :clap: SKILLS YOU HAVE.

9 Likes

Thanks so much appreciate your kind words @TechDCo only my 2nd run after a very long time of just doing outdoors and my 1st DWC run this is what i am feeding them

Made in New Zealand 1st time using this product but definitely gonna be using this from now on

12 Likes

Beautiful man…just beautiful.

11 Likes

Beautiful Sir. @st0na

12 Likes

Appreciate that brother @Dog_Fart1 :pray::pray:

11 Likes

You’ll get back into the swing of thingzz. Looks like you have.
Them nute designs, i love the look of.
Am knew to the nutes business, but looks like theyre definitely are working :muscle: fat-bipolar bearcolas lol

9 Likes

Thank you @Dforce :pray::pray:

9 Likes
8 Likes

@TechDCo the designs are wicked these nutes are clean as no residue left over in reservoir i usually blood and bone fish guts chicken shit and bat or seabird guano and seaweed and superthrive for my outdoors Am loving DWC tho easy no stress growing just gotta do your daily or every 2nd day checks and your away

8 Likes

@TechDCo thats the ones best places to get stuff over here for us kiwis looking at hopefully moving to Canada in the next couple years so gotta study up on laws and what i can and cant do from home

9 Likes

Sounds awesome i hate residues. I may need to get some, am on the search now for some premium nutrition.
Someone the other day said about nutes and showed me a link synthetics. I’ll add these to my next grow definitely.

8 Likes