Show us your bud pics!

Yes that crimea blue is a barneys farm. My wife loves it. I lost my plant due to mites and i let her go. I should have tried to save it! :man_facepalming: barneys farm has a Red dragon sativa strain WOW is what i can say about that strain. In fact now i said the name im gonna go smoke some today mmmm

11 Likes

Enjoy some for me lol

8 Likes

15 Likes

Looks so good MMMM

10 Likes

Not my picture, how cool, thought I would share.

15 Likes

What a Bud that would be. Looks great

7 Likes

LOL, I was thinking yesterday when I opened my jar how cool it is to see the differences in flower and hair colors, flower density, and such between strains…snapped a quick pic as I was staring at the two strains i’m puffin on

Would be insane if a single bud had all that variation as that pic you posted though :scream: beautiful collage showing all the differences in finished buds :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

The middle one is seeded shhhh its a new cross not to be announced!

19 Likes

Well it looks stellar bro hope to see th3 cross in action.

9 Likes

Nice!! Looks killer

7 Likes

Life cycle of my Ethos Coolies #4 S1

15 Likes

Ethos Crushed Velvet

18 Likes

Man im drooling over here for real! Damn a minifridge/freeze dryer full of goodness there wow!

12 Likes

Hey i like the set up! Can you show more pics of that? I just built me a 8 site system and i got it running last night on the 1st test run to check for leaks. Where is that pic a garage? Is it colder there? I ask because i see the wrap of insulation on the buckets! Also how are you keeping roots out of your tubes? Im running a 1500gph pump and 2" pvc. And also a 4 site with 1" tube and im getting roots sucked into the tubes. Some here suggested paint strainer bags which im thinking about trying but i ordered some reusable net baskets from the bucket company that keep the roots in a square shaped net basket to contain the roots. Sorry for so many questions.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1
I run 3” pvc for connecting pipes each with a strainer. Think about landscape drain with a grate fitting.
I use current culture 5.5 net pots and and clay pebbles. This run I will try current culture media less setup. I run 13 gallon buckets.

I have this setup in a room. The insulation is to keep the buckets dry. I run my water temp mid sixties.

I run a stock current culture 13xxl setup 4 site.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1’s GodRuntz - one plant, indoor

19 Likes

Nice work on that plant bro @wow_arizona

9 Likes

Here is the pump info

9 Likes

20 Likes

Yummy! Those look amazing! Nice job :+1::fire::fire:

13 Likes