Show us your bud pics!

Fruit salad

Yummy yummy

5 Likes

Here’s a pic with everything all on the tray :slight_smile: I couldn’t seem to take a decent close up nor a follow up with it drier (gunk on the lens), but it weighed out to 145 grams :smile:

11 Likes

5 Likes

Good Morning Ladies!! Around Day 60 …MGG420 image|375x500

10 Likes

Sparkly looking ladies

1 Like

Autoflowring strain.

She is 6 months old, and almost 62 days in the flowering state now.

The light’s radiations distances from the LEDs & LFC bulbs to the canopy are 11 inches.

The Light Cycle: 12hrs ON 12hrs OFF.

The watering pH is 5.8, which I brought it down from the drinking water that has contained 7.0 in pH range by the green lime :lemon:, as I use always and as what I learned form the experts.

The soil pH range will be definitely stable as usually on 6.3.

The main temperature and humidity was between 73.2F°-68.1F° OUT, and between 76.8F°-73.5F° IN, between 41%-50% in humidity which all that variables equaled 1.4 kPa, before July 28th 2019, but the current temperature become after that between 76.8F°-69.3F° OUT, and between 78.6F°-75.9F° IN 38%-52% in humidity which equal between 1.6 - 1.9 kPa, that in nearly every 5-10 minutes during the ON times everyday, because the microclimate which is out of my control.

:clock2: Out of two breaks :clock10:

The first break when only the A/C and the main fan switches off during one hour in the afternoon :clock2:, and the second break when the A/C, the light and the main fan switches off during five hours at night :clock10:, which making a gradual increase in the T&H.

:clock2: The temperature and humidity in the first break are nearly same before and now, 82.8F° OUT and 85.9F° IN 52%.

:clock10: The T&H was reaches to 82.6F° OUT and 83F° IN 52%, but become reaches to 82.8 OUT and 85.9F° IN,in the second break.

However, the T&H are gradually increasing and decreasing, not stable everyday, and I would give about 50% on the current growth, but hopefully I have 100% on the future plant’s growth🌲.

Thank, respect and love to every single one whose assisted, guided and encouraged me honestly & correctly to keep learning and study. I really appreciated that so much, and really I was nothing in this world without your taught.

By the way, even smelling the buds may impacts you, because when I smell the buds in every single time I feel super sudden starve after a few hours, as much as I wish to eat grill elephant alone, really.

Fell free to correct me and comment on anything my dears, and sorry for the prolonging.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Looks like your figuring things out keep up the good work my freind;)

1 Like

Now there’s a frosty gal :wink: 10/10 bag appeal right there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Flip to Flower at 18 in next run as
Your plants Double sometimes triple and stretch during flower

2 Likes

Nice looking plants. I harvested my girls Blue Dream and Gold Leaf. Sampled Blue Dream and thanks for everyone’s advise, especially waiting and not harvesting to early, has payed off. “WoW” was in never never land last night. 4.5 hours in no mans land. The folks on this site, take their advise because it sure helped me in my only 2nd grow.

7 Likes

The pretty weak aromatic scent of that airy buds has took me to a calm forest, as I could describe to you, when I opened the thermos and smelled it today.

It’s a first time l smell a calm scent like that.

I really appreciated and thank all whose attempted to save that plant when she was in a hard conditions, and all whose guided me in the last moments before I loss that buds at all.

3 Likes

That was beautiful man. Keep on growing my freind.the ladies will never let you down;)

2 Likes

Hi, if you don’t mind me asking where did you get your seeds? I was told seed genes make a big difference.

3 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

I tried posting these a few days ago but my phone was being stupid but yeah this was about 7-8 days ago will be coming down tomorrow then the red diesel and clones get flipped and the seedlings go in the veg tent with the autos I started blue glu2, wappa gelato, ata tundra, death star, 9# hammer x pibeurt, cheese autos, g14 autos cant wait to see how they do!!

1 Like

Indeed. And I liked your sentence😄.

2 Likes

Hello dear @debiah,

From Lithuania, but am sorry, could you elaborate what you meant more please,

9 Likes