Show us your bud pics!

My lil’ mutant and her sisters. The Brother’s Grimm Romulan x Gluey with a couple weeks left:

10 Likes

Monkey Slapz & the last one is Banana Kush

13 Likes

Cherry Ice Cream

14 Likes

She’s absolutely gorgeous!! If she smokes half as good as she looks :face_with_peeking_eye::face_in_clouds::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

as they say " you sell the sizzle not the steak"

@Newt Beautiful Flower

super nice flowers all :slight_smile:

thank you all for the look at your work

Dequilo

10 Likes

This is true! I love this forum!

10 Likes

Yoda - "True this is, thee forum of weed, seeks love from its neighbours seeds to grow :grinning: "

8 Likes

Beautiful plant @Newt!

9 Likes

Some goji crasher and some monkey slapz

14 Likes

Nice buds @PreyBird1!

9 Likes

13 Likes

Looks killer

8 Likes

14 Likes

Yeah now were talking. Mmmm love outdoor bud. I so want to grow here outdoor. As soon as medical marijuana was legalized here they immediately made a clause taking away the right for medical patients to be able to grow here at all.

11 Likes

What lite set up is that? I lost some nice seeding (tres star) with a poor spring! Weather green house[quote=“20after4, post:24, topic:20191, full:true”]

Fresh Florida Grapefruit seedlings on a cruise!
[/quote]

9 Likes

Ouch lite to far up! Plants are straining! They will fall over! Move lite closer. They will just sit there until stem is stronger.

8 Likes

Sun grown>everything else :pray:

That’s so lame they made it completely illegal for y’all. Especially when growing your own is the only way a patient can truly control the cleanliness and quality of their product. I guess they can’t have anyone cutting into that profit ya know

Which state are you from?

8 Likes

I always have one favorite bud, this is it for this grow. Getting chopped tomorrow

And then there is this thing that just refuses to mature.

Both blue gelato grown in exactly the same conditions… i rarely use seeds so seeing such a difference in phenos is fascinating. I have worked in horituclutre for over a decade and you dont see this from other plants, not ones i work with anyway.

14 Likes

She does. Or at least the clone mother did!

10 Likes

11 Likes