Show us your bud pics!

Thanks mate i appreciate the advice. I was thinking about it and i didnt lift the light during stretch so they were just getting more and more light as they grew taller.
im going to order some sort of light meter this week because that is the one paramater i havent been measuring.

10 Likes

That looks absolutely delicious

10 Likes

Thats what its all about…learning something new for the next run.

Photone app for your phone used to be free, decent starting point. Slight diffs in photosensors between and apple/android.

I’m sure the bud was outstanding, and I bet those with foxtails have a little extra racy treat; in all honesty it largely aesthetic.

9 Likes

The accuracy of this depends a lot on the light itself or the spectrum more likely (i’m not sure on what tbh, type of diodes used? Still remains the question about what is causing the difference) is my experience. I tried to use it last year and it gave me a 40 PPF reading under my 300W Lumatek…lmao… Under a different light which is a quantumboard-style light, I got a plausible reading. But that’s when I decided not to rely on it.

9 Likes

15 Likes

In all honesty 40ppf isn’t that far out of range, +/-5% at 800ppf…I’m happy with that approximation. But nice to know that margin…I should check it against my PulsePro as I don’t forsee an apogee in my near future…love one, but 500 for such a specific tool. And yes I am QB, I can see the different LED mfrs…being a hiccup based probably on efficiency…hmmm. Rabbit hole to dig into

10 Likes

No no, a 40 ppf reading under the 300W LED at 100% :rofl:

10 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

Mephisto genetics Strawberry Nuggets x Livers Bx1 autoflower grown in a reused 1.7 pt plastic nursery pot (size of Solo cup). She was on 18/6 for the first 5 weeks, and then 12/12 with the photoperiods in the tent…harvested at day 86 from sprout but under constant 18/6 or 20/4 she’d be a 65-75 day autoflower like her parents.

A little shy of a 1/2 oz, working my skills to get 1 oz like clockwork from Solo cup grows.

Natural light of some dried flower

Smalls with camera flash

13 Likes

11 Likes

Gpa cookies clone.

My gpa cookies cross. Starting to fatten up a bit.

And my monkey slapz

14 Likes

Latest pic of the ladies 2 weeks from harvest. Has developed nice little knots on the buds and the colors are slowly seeping in. Im so excited. Last grow in the old closet. Hopefully I’ll get a bigger place in a couple months and i can dedicate an entire room to growing. Its going to be glorious.

14 Likes

What strain is this bro

9 Likes

@cloudkandy its @PreyBird1 white caviar × white runtz. If im not mistaken, i haven’t seen anybody bring this particular strain to full term.

12 Likes

Shell fatten up nice over the next two weeks. On the race with mine about to leave for vacation hope they finish up

11 Likes

They look really nice @excommunicato!

9 Likes

Thanks man.

9 Likes