Show us your bud pics!

Nice colors in that bud @chrisj!

3 Likes

What strain is that @PreyBird1?

3 Likes

There is monkey slapz ,bud grown hydroponically. Goji crasher, and slapz. Thats the last grow of that strain slapz as the mother is dead now. I sent it to @ultrapuff and he grew for a long time and he sent me it back
and i grew it again. Just before i shut down the grow i got a bunch for myself @sdoyle. I literally gave pounds of flower away. And i threw away pounds of flower. And i had a big harvest just before i shut down.

9 Likes

It’ll happen again

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 I’m about to try your Monkey Slaps, its been curing for a week now. Needs a couple more, but I don’t think I’m going to wait. I’ve heard awesome things about the Goji too. Sorry too hear you shut down but you do what you have to. And throw away, thats a bummer. Good luck with what you have going on. Definitely miss your grows. :v:

7 Likes

Green Crack

Grateful Breath

13 Likes

Seek marketplace for some. I know here I see lots of greenhouses for sale. Seen a 20x40 with opening tops like a real greenhouse had. Fans and all for inside 2500 bucks. Seen another for like 150k brand new never used just set up looks bad ass but damn the price. Lol. They do have some bad ass diy builds rho if u can find a good clear thick plastic to use over the top of it just use some 1 inch PVC pipe and fittings wrap super tight with a thick clear plastic and make a door way to access it. Hope all u guys r doing well here it has been a long while since I’ve been here. Lol.

4 Likes

Forum Stomper Auto Mephisto Genetics

14 Likes

Bro i love green crack. That weed is fire. Literally green crack. With a big heavy high. I really dig it.

6 Likes

Can i come down for the ribbon cutting on the new op? :joy: Im hording 3 slapz seeds. Prey, this sour diesel has about the smell of that smalls but with green mango. Its so damn delicious. You would flip bro. I just know it homie. Ima make some rosin when its cured. Legit bro.

10 Likes

Nice man. It sounds dank af!

8 Likes

I hope you dont raise any demons when you smoke that lol looks hella nice :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Mephisto, is a demon featured in German folklore.

5 Likes

Bubblegum

Pink Kush

Enemy Of The State

18 Likes

Some pretty solid looking bud there. Looks like little moon rocks. Nice job.

G33 x trufflez

Peanut butter breath s1

Black mamba clones. Unknown breeder but buds r filling in beautiful like. .

Black trufflez x forbidden zkittlez

14 Likes

Some nice looking nuggets there @MrMonkey420!

6 Likes

Looks tasty!!

6 Likes

Looks great!!

6 Likes

WOW the grateful looks sexy!!!

6 Likes

Here is some End Game from Ethos. 5 ish weeks in.

14 Likes