Show us your bud pics!

It’ll look completely different once those dried fan leaves are gone :+1: I really like that stage of drying, it makes it look like a little nightmare before it becomes a dream :fire:

13 Likes

Save yourself a headache. Knock off most those huge fan leaves and just leave the smaller ones with trichomes. Will make trimming drying much easier.

Once it gets to the proper dry u want do a final trim to clean up the nugs. Then jar and proceed to burp. HOW i do mine.

12 Likes

I appreciate the advice. Thanks mate

11 Likes

Technically that would be the same effect. Not broscience, just the inexpensive route of cooling off root zone right?

8 Likes

I read that if you lower the temp when flowering it brings out the colors in the plant (purples, pinks, etc). But it does nothing for potency. It’s just for looks.

10 Likes

Yeah lowering the temps does help color but. It works better to lower the temps during the night time cycle. I like to shoot for 66° Its perfect for my environment.

7 Likes

Some beleaf white truffle before and after fire!

15 Likes

That is one of my favorite Bud Pics. You made the commitment and a lot had to go right to get you to this point. You should be proud AF because she looks beautiful to me. :heart:

7 Likes

Just brought some from a Amsterdam shop.

14 Likes

Right a lil bro science… don’t have a ac in the tent so using the this method to bring temps down and to try in help force the buds to get those fall colors

6 Likes

Truffle Monkey thickening up!

13 Likes

Beautiful. How is it? How did it smell? The wedding cake I ran last smelled exactly like mothballs. Did not like it one bit.

I was hoping for something really sweer smelling. The high was awesome though.

5 Likes

nice ive been smoking some slapz and some monkey slapz.
This is some nicely curated buds.
Afficianados 13th ghost.
And some Miracle alien cookies v2
Both excellent strains mmmmm.

11 Likes

This one smells and tastes like a weird haze - kush mix. It’s very average.

7 Likes

Apes in Space -Exotic Genetics

18 Likes

@PreyBird1 genetics. Get yours today!

16 Likes

Now those are pretty nice! Great work! :facepunch::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Pic doesnt show well but these look almost blue lol. Good producers as far as smashing for anyone w9ndering as well. Honestly as i press more im learni g yeah its strain related but ive had good producers get dry and not produce nearly what it did right after cure. So as @wow_arizona does it smash it right after cure if you want most out of it.

8 Likes

Pave

06/27

18 Likes

20 Likes