That is another great pic brother. :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Planet Of the Grapes-Ethos

22 Likes

She’s a beauty newt

10 Likes

@pptrsha1 All the single ladies!!! She’s gorgeous :heart:

9 Likes

So what’s ur take on potg. I grabbed some because it was said to be a super good strain for pressing. Not. Lol. I get better returns off most other strains I grew out. Best comes from any reg seeds to be honest. Fems r still good but not as good of return. The potg tasted super nice and had a nice buzz to it but wasn’t in my opinion all that press worthy like the site says. Lol

9 Likes

Yea I’m not sure yet growing wise she’s definitely my biggest auto to date that’s for sure but now we wait till cure

9 Likes

Yeah I had the fems she grew nice but wasn’t like how they made it sound for extracting. I’ve had way better. Lol. Taste and all was super good tho beautiful buzz but I got it to press and was depressed. Lmao

8 Likes

Are this okey ? :evergreen_tree::v::rose::rose:

14 Likes

Very nice!!

4 Likes

Our Green Crack baby on day 28 of flower :seedling:

16 Likes

Do sweet dos from sweet seeds is a good one for pressing, gooey frosty buds. I grew one outdoors so far and my buddy pressed some and was impressed, he’s been pestering me to pop some more and make seeds :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

Very nice. :beers:

7 Likes

Let me see if I have any of the fems left to send u one. Not auto but fem seeds

8 Likes

Sweet. I like photo fems the best unless I’m breeding then depending on what I’m doing sometimes regs . Autos are just quick and fill some jars. :grin:. Perma frost which is the first cross to make Perma Dream is supposedly super frosty.hence why it was named Perma frost , personally I’ve never grow it so this should be interesting to hrow after I finish making seeds of it. If she is what they say. I’ll have to send you some seeds when they are done. I should be flipping to flower with in hopefully the next week. Soon as these clones get a few more roots. Perma frost will be photo fems and eventually photo fem Perma Dream :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Megasonic from elev8 seeds on day 24:

13 Likes

The main cola on my NYC Diesel - day 25:

15 Likes

No camera, straight from my Google pixel 4, I like time lapse too.

8 Likes

@tanderson1 Now that was sweet !!! I gotta try that. I have 2 cams in my room , I’ll have to get a couple memory chips and try that. Nice job my friend , plant looks pretty good too. Lol. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes