Show us your bud pics!

Looks absolutely amazing How are you liking the machine?

7 Likes

The machine so far is phenomenal! Dried them perfectly and then i leave it in cure mode until I have time to jar them up. I still like 1 gallon jars for flower storage. If its special i keep it in a 1 liter Cvault. Ive been wanting to try Grove bags but i havent yet! But seriously 4 days and its dried enough to sample the flower :+1::+1::+1:

14 Likes

How fruity is that trix?

6 Likes

Those look really good brother. Nice frost , make me wanna cough just looking at them :grin::grin:. Seriously nice job :v:

6 Likes

Uploading: IMG_0643.jpeg…
Its super fruity, very stoney high. Wasnt expecting it and smoked a blunt before work, BAAAAAD idea lol

5 Likes

@rixx coming back with a blast.

6 Likes

15 Likes

More triploids from #Ecuador

(duplicate photo deleted)

10 Likes

Triploid from #Ecuador

13 Likes

Falcon Heavy clone an ShaBoink clone

15 Likes

One of my plants hanging

18 Likes

U hit another home run with those nugs

8 Likes

Yeah Buddy that strain galactic God x hash passion is phenomenal lol. Im smoking all of this one! Ive been testing it more and i have found 2 different phenotypes. The purple one is just awesome!

Inside and flash.

Sunlight and a flash.
@LasVegas7 wish you could taste it!

16 Likes

@PreyBird1 Looks nice what kind of terps :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Man its a skunky gassy type its all ive been smoking for the last 2 days.

10 Likes

I have some seeds i need to drop if they r akunky i need to try them as ive yet to fond me a good sku ky cheesy gassy type of strain. Everything always has a fruity hint to it

8 Likes

Sounds delicious :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Hey brotha. U in need of press bags anytime within 7 days. Lol. I got some bags from press club and got a code for 30%off expires in 7 days. Lmao. I just got 100 ct that will last me a minute if ur in need let me know ill give u the code. Or anyone if he turns it down let me know @jj520 @repins12

9 Likes

@Mark0427 thanks for the offer but I’m good been using blast column lately

8 Likes

End game R2 x-grandpa’s #12 clones
Starting week 8

14 Likes