Show us your bud pics!

Decarboxylation: How to Decarb Weed The Right Way (Temperature Chart) here’s a fairly well trusted article on it.

3 Likes

Very nice exctract article!.. Charts are great… Looks like max thc levels are about 215 degrees

2 Likes

You should read just a little more

The higher your THC level the lower the temp and longer the process.

So ya mayb you should decarb your weed at a high temp for a short period of time but mine will go low and slow. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey man I have noticed a pattern … I’m super lean and also have a difficult time getting a good buzz off edibles and most other ppl that have same issue are as well.thc is a fatty acid and requires fat to be processed by the body.i found a bio chemist at a party once that gave me some great advice, a person with low body fat should spend a few days increasing the fat content in your diet in order to increase the uptake of said canabanoids.(I eat a lot of cheesecake) definitely works but it’s a lot of fat to get max results;)

3 Likes

I’ve decarbed so many different ways and temps and I’ve decided that sous vide is my best way and I also do between 60 - 75 minutes, longer for CBD night edibles.

I love this method, especially because my oven is not very consistent.

3 Likes

Sous vide for the win. I love the consistency and precision. I’ve got 4lbs of baby back ribs on the go. Should be fall off the bone by dinner tonight.

4 Likes

I need to cook something that way now, not just my weed, lol

Those ribs sound delish!

3 Likes

I’m taking a lot of notes from you and all of the others on here who can make cannabis into all of these other amazing things. All I know is growing and flower, (nothing beats smoking a joint in my opinion, but I’ve gotten into flower vaporizers recently) but I’m excited to try out some new ways to consume.

3 Likes

I truly believe the medical benefits are best delivered orally. I started with a magic butter machine and it has made everything so easy. I prefer to smoke it, but my edibles definitely play a part in my pain relief.

2 Likes

I made this. My secret recipe. cherry dust brisket…smoked for 6 hrs at 190 degrees. Then wrapped and smoked an additional 3hrs! :clap::yum:

7 Likes

Harevsted the white rhino tonight and gave it a light trim.

Sticky as jam.

10 Likes

Medical Marijuana Genetics - Candida (CD - 1) – 0.3-0.9 THC/10.6-20.6 CBD https://www.sensibleseeds.com/medical-marijuana-genetics-candida-cd1-feminized.html

2 Likes

Buy, buy, buy… I will be getting a pack of these
… ppl that like CBD this is the real deal right here.harlequin is citrusy and works like nothing else.i had a ms. Patient that I couldn’t make out on the phone till she smoked a big j and sprayed some tincture .she got back to work for 5 more yrs using that strain.it was a beautiful thing to those in need for sure.works better than naproxen :wink: for inflammation

5 Likes

my camera sucks but that’s best I can get for now:( that’s cheesequake) popcornie but heavy little rocks

10 Likes

I’d love some of that popcorn haha :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::+1::+1::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Looks fire B!

2 Likes

These girls are going in the dark until Monday.
I’m sharpening the ol’ Katana tonight!!

12 Likes

Beautiful looking girls man your gonna enjoy those no doubt :wink:

3 Likes

Have fun with your katana! Lol… They look beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Yes I’d be interested in a backdrop​:pray::gift_heart:

3 Likes