Show us your bud pics!

Do-si-do is a great strain brother very very popular in California… Looks great @tax!! The orange hairs and purple look outstanding :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Indoor grow I did last year before my aphid infestation started and a couple outdoor grows.

8 Likes

Thanks brother @scotty17!! I’m very pleased with it. This is my first grow with it. Have you grown it before? I feel like the bud growth could’ve been better but I’m not sure if that’s just the strain. Sort of like GSC?

4 Likes

Never grown it before but smoked the shit out of it lol… My bro in law has been a GSC strain for last 3 years I keep telling him to try new things lol… Your do-si-do would kill it here man… Just wish I could smell it

4 Likes

Thats some damn good looking weed…you had me at the purple color. Hey cant we get a shot of that TURKEY PAN full of NUGZ.

6 Likes

Nice one mon!! Loving the colors :slight_smile: keeping it real you gonna need to tax soon;)

4 Likes

Thanks my brother!! I appreciate that!! Funny you say that, I showed my friend some of these and said the same thing. Lol!

4 Likes

As you requested bro!

15 Likes

Straight up MONSTERS!! I look forward to seeing your outdoor this coming season.

7 Likes

Niceeeeee thats what i wanted to see. Man i wish i was tiny and that was a ball pit. I would dive in and swim around.

6 Likes

Preybirds tips ? I imagine it be like a hash tip only more dangerous … Sticky and fast as hell

4 Likes

Thanks my brother!! :pray:t4: :pray:t4: Lmao!!! Yeah, it’s funny how we can get attached to a strain. Man, I wish we were all chilling right now smoking ALL of our finest. I’d venture to say that’d be one of the better weed parties going on in the nation right now! What?! Yeah, I said it. :joy::rofl: Damn I’m high.

5 Likes

Lmao!!! I’d be down for that!

4 Likes

I just came out of my lab and look.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Oh yeah. Look at those beautiful girls grow.

4 Likes

There is enough sugar on those they look wet!
nice job on the micro grow. :+1:

6 Likes

Some very fine looking buds man;)

6 Likes

Concentrated by THC. Correct?

3 Likes

My runtz are in week 2 of flower right now. She seems to be a small to medium yielder. Are the buds rock hard?

5 Likes