Show us your bud pics!

They will grow insane. These seeds and strains whole life cycle is heavy feeding and vigorous growth. I really enjoy it. But…hash passion is awesome also.

8 Likes

I absolutely love hash plants…lol… thinking I might have to cross my Willy’s with a male Wookie if I don’t have a male Willy’s at that point…

3 Likes

This hash passion has gnarly shoots!

Little shrub! I cut 8 shoots off and cloned them and im transplanting them today

3 Likes

I love how hash plants grow low and squat… my Lost Coast Hash plant was beautiful that way…

2 Likes

This is my first and im soooo excited. Haven smoked any hash plant for 20! yrs

Oh here a small skywalker.

4 Likes

That Skywalker will be a monster if you’re not careful… mine touched the eaves outside and was so purple after the cold temps hit it in October… it was in my outdoor grow in 2017

5 Likes

Nice i have 2 more also.

5 Likes

the sk#1 dried and curing

9 Likes

Looking great and frosty! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

1 My mother plants runtz 2 hrs ago. Wasnt really meant to be flowered but i needed to get rid of it.

10 Likes

Beautiful meds bro salute

3 Likes

11 Likes

@bexaroggod welcome to the network! And thanks for the compliment. Im always doing something cool. I just transplanted 18 runtz and 8 hash passion clones! Keep in touch i got cool stuff in the works

7 Likes

Theif is here
https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/seed-trading-thief-mr-gritz-he-should-be-banished/27787/257?u=preybird1

2 Likes

You put all that in a bucket to cure?

2 Likes

Critical Orange Punch-Dutch Passion

13 Likes

Very nice my friend looks like some serious buds. Dutch passion is a real nice co. They don’t mess around w unstable genetics :wink: no f1s there haha.

5 Likes

Yes i love this strain, it smell like real fruits :grinning:

6 Likes

Wedding cake 4th week

16 Likes

Nice garden :wink: are you sponsored by gavita? I don’t think that’s a single light system haha

5 Likes