Show your babies (flowers folks)😂

Thats my Runtz. Im making more seeds right now.

3 Likes

Light burn or abundance of trichromes. Who knows looks cool though.

4 Likes

I bet someone here knows what that is. Seen picks of buds like that so bad looked like they were growing cotton…:grin:

2 Likes

It actually started turning pink at a point. I think it’s purple now.

2 Likes

I need some of ur wife SLAPZ

4 Likes

I sent ultrapuff a rooted clone.

@lasvegas7

2 Likes

just hold off on that till I get my indoor room ready. It would be a honor for me to be able to grow one of ur clones. Ill let U know when Im ready but Im holding u to it. Tks Prey ur the best

3 Likes

GUESS HER AGE?

3 Likes

18 days. ?

3 Likes

3 years old!

2 Likes

Ok ok ok 2 days old…

2 Likes

I’ll guess around 14 days

1 Like

10 days old

1 Like

The Jack Herer I cut down three weeks ago.

4 Likes

Preybird 1 Is the winner! But now she 8days older. Sorry took so long to pick a winner, but took so much of my time. Will preybird 1 good guess. Wish I had a prize. But you have the satisfaction of being right. lovebud

3 Likes

Lol nice! And nice plant! Looking forward to seeing it in flower.

1 Like

YOU’RE NOT BY YOURSELF!!! SHE’S IN HER HOME, WHICH IS A 5GAL FABRIC POT. WILL I HAVE YOU ON LINE I HAVE A QUESTION? SINCE I PUT HER IN HER NEW HOME, I’VE NOTICED YELLOW LEAVES ON THE BOTTOM. I DON’T THINK I SHOULDN’T BE CONCERNED? BUT I THOUGHT I’D ASK. I’LL TRY TO SEND SOME PIC.

1 Like

Hi Preybird 1. I thought I would send you a update on Miss White Widow. I did a little trimming on her. Just a couple leafs to let light in. Give me your thoughts on it if the pic. are clear enough. Being a beginner I feel she doing good. That’s why I came to the forum for feedback. One problem I’m having is thinking I sent the mail and didn’t?

2 Likes

Critical mass auto CBD. Flushing

3 Likes

Kush CBD auto…flushing as well. Same age as the critical mass I have in the Aerogarden

4 Likes