Sick plant?

So I notice this happening and I don’t know what is wrong?? Any help or suggestions appreciated. Its happening all over. Week 7 of flowering

1 Like

What strain is it?

1 Like

I have no idea it was a mix seed pack bought online.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well I’m not sure, but being in week 7 of flower, the plant must be sucking up the nutrients as part of the final stages before harvest.

4 Likes

Hi @shadankaog , I dont really see a massive problem with your plants, but I might be missing something? A couple problems I see, clawing of the leaves, rust spots and possible nutrient defiency. I suspect your fan might be too close to the plants? Have you checked pH of your water, what nutrients are you using?

5 Likes

Me thinks the only thing wrong is you need to start sharpening your trim scissors, leaves do that at this stage of the game. One thing I have learned is they are ready when they are ready, and even the same strain will mature a little different from grow to grow, They look fine!

12 Likes

@sssportsmfg , thank you for popping in and posting your valuable advice. I agree with you, just get those trimming scissors ready and enjoy harvest in a couple weeks.

9 Likes

dude! I think they look like that because those buds are getting fat and those branches are just starting to droop. You don’t have to do anything but get your drying room ready for harvest day.

4 Likes

Thank you all I did chop her down and dried. Here’s a peice.

7 Likes

What’s she smoke like?

3 Likes

Plus these will be done soon

4 Likes

Real good smooth but you try to take a good rip off the bong she’s going to let you know she not playing around I would say a solid teir 3 or a silver level at a dispensary.

4 Likes

Sounds delicious. Enjoy the smoke.

2 Likes