Arizona Grow

From what I hear, this is pale in comparison to Oakland CA. What is it like compared to your city?

This is local Fox, not National.

4 Likes

Crazy homeless guy bathes in the fountain at the end of the street, seen him whip it out and piss or shit right on the sidewalk, mid day on a 4 lane road. Cops wont arrest him, its pointless, no way to pay fines and jail wont keep him…so he’s the local public nuisance for the neighboring 4 towns. Yet, it must be liberating to be so free with No Phuks to Give, except winters here are -20.

5 Likes

“They grow up so fast”

9 Likes

I spent most of last summer in the Central valley of California. There were lots of homeless camps along the freeways and in green spaces. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Here is Colorado we have some camps long the rivers and creeks but not so visible.

“there but for the grace of God go I”

7 Likes

Homie comes over, breaks flower with me. Enjoys the smoke and the lift, no cough. Asks if he can procure some while reaching for his wallet, gets shot down. Strolls over to the closet and slides the door to take a look.

“Oh shit fuck that weed, you got shrooms growing in your soil, what the fuck dirty shit did we just smoke”

I attempt to explain the microbiology of soil and that shrooms are likely an indicator of a great place for vegetation.

He declines to agree with me and suddenly the great high with no cough flower that he wanted to buy is dirty garbage. Hurt my feelings a little, even if I know he is wrong.

10 Likes

The clock has striketh noon. Since I can’t seem to get my morning going without smoking weed, I’m going to try to finish the rest of the day without smoking any. I got to get myself ready for a tolerance break.

4 Likes

The only thing on my Doctor’s waiting room TV is drug ads. Totally uninterested lol. Here take this…and BTW it has 47 bad side effects …but hey it clears up that pesky rash…right up till it kills you with cancer.

No thanks lol’
Marty

5 Likes

You know there is a saying …can’t fix stupid. Course I’d never say that out loud lol.

Marty

5 Likes

Moved to California in 1974, drove out there from KC to where I had pre-rented a condo. Lived in San Ramon. It was a trip through the intercoastal mountain range from Oakland. None of that going on back then. Never forget was driving through oakland to get to work…hooker lifts her leg up and plants her foot in the passenger seat and shoots me a come hither look. I had a Porche 914 LE 6 back then one of only 450 made. It was nicknamed the bumblebee, black with canary yellow Porshe in wide relief down the sides and the wheels and air dams were yellow too. Good ol days for sure.

Marty

5 Likes

Not too sure I follow what the reason is for web3 to bother with marijuana?

4 Likes

It’s a cash business, bitcoin is an easy way to wash. :man_shrugging: Probably way off but it’s a thought. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

So my Monkey Slapz, which are looking great per some of your comments, are getting a little too big for my veg room, and I fear they will not make it in there space wise, until June 22nd. I have three options I will share, please help me make the smartest decision.

1. Just trim or top them you dumbass.

2. Move them into flower earlier.

3. Let the shit become a jungle in my veg room.

Regarding the first, I really have no definitive experience with trimming plants that will grow inside, and I don’t want to damage my potential yeild. Regarding the second, they spent a full month in a bad habitat before I moved them into a proper situation, so that extra 30 days is rather stunted time. Regarding the third, uh, what’s worse, being moved out of the ideal area under a veg light, or into flower without a full enough time to mature?

I have been talking about the back 5 with mature branches that have reached well past 12" out. Not the front 5 with twiggy baby branches.

Thanks for the input.

8 Likes

I keep my plants short by topping.

6 Likes

I forgot about another option, simply pull more space out of thin air. That’s the option I picked. Here are the babies:

Figured I may as well toss in some photos of the budding adults, and a small casualty, which is ok, it happens.

Trichomes are coming in, leaves are falling at a slow pace, everything is dialed in finally.

If I only have to suffer one crop that is below average in order to get the swing of growing inside, I would say that’s pretty good for the learning curve.

In no way am I proud of these ladies, except for maybe not having killed them.

12 Likes

What happened?

5 Likes

I don’t remember at this point, smoked too much already. Noon is almost here and then I quit for the day.

Edit: I remember now, I was picking off yellow dead leaves and yanked one horizontal instead of vertical, broke that little end branch. Should always use the right tools for the job.

6 Likes

Haha I’m chipping in just now as well! Have a good one brother!

7 Likes

We need to side bar about that device and the Pax 3. I had the Pax 2 and loved it. Gave it to someone who I loved more so that they could have a more enjoyable smoking session. Was thinking in July I may get myself a Pax 3 as they are really cheap, and I’m sure with the 7/10 discount and being a veteran I’ll score a good deal.

But

I am open to reasoning as to why your device may be better or more like what I am looking for. Tell me more about it when you get time. Like how easy to clean it not easy, how long a charge, how nice or not nice is the flavor, etc.

5 Likes

Here’s what you need to know. Good battery life, cannabis goes in cartridges. Makes changing strains or putting in fresh very quick, adjustable temperatures. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

9 Likes

Oh I got time now mate. Plenty of time. To talk about things like that? I love it.

Haha yes, the Pax’s are pretty awesome. I bought a Pax3 for my best mates birthday in March. He loves it. I like it as well, definitely considering its size. Battery is good, flavour is good. I miss the ability to finetune the temperature a bit on the Pax, but that’s alright if you just want to relax or get high. And the build quality! They’re sometimes called the “Apple among vapes” and I can’t disprove! Mighty is more plastic. But also has a very high build quality tho. And very well engineered. I would give em a point each. Just 2 very different designs for different user taste & preference.
I like how relatively easy the Pax’s are to clean. A cotton bud dipped in some isopropyl and done, pretty much. The Mighty takes a bit more time & effort to clean. You need to take the whole head compartiment apart including the screens and o-rings, soak em in some isopropyl for an hour tops, rinse em well with hot water and re-assemble. Replace screens and/or o-rings if necessary.
So point to Pax there.

But the smoke…or the vapor cloud…the drag…the experience

No device stands up against the Mighty+ imho. The power behind this beast is impressive. If you drag hard, it can feel like you’re taking bong hits instead of vape drags. It combines conduction with convection and that’s where its power comes from I believe. Battery is good, like 6-8 sessions for me or so. Of Course that is a VERY variable way to gauge battery life since its depending on how long a session would be to you.
±One session per battery life bar that is to me. Two big batteries hug the tunnel where the air is being sucked through and heated up (its quite a massive one!) followed by the heated, packed oven, followed by a nicely engineered cooling ‘flow’ unit ending in the mouthpiece.

I love my mighty and would never trade it. It is just mobile enough for me. I’m not carying it daily with me or so. But it’s small enough to accompany me to an occasion if necessary. At home its also less of a hassle compared to a Volcano for example. When used heavily you will have to charge it daily, but hey. We charge our phones daily. Or many of us do. And that is heavy heavy use only.
Pax definitely more portable (idc…), but you give up some battery life tho.

About the cleaning also, they advise cleaning it weekly. If I clean mine monthly its probably A LOT. And it is not dirty at all. (I don’t worry about bacteria or anything You’re sucking 200°C air through it…) Just brush out the dry herb after use and you last a long time. Every now and then I open the cooling unit and pick out the sticky, almost resin like residu that is clogged up in there, a little bit. You also can use a cotton swab with that if u want.

There, hope that helps.

9 Likes