Arizona Grow

All great replies.

Nervous to a small degree about switching to indoors. As such I am soliciting and reading up.

3 Likes

@970cannetics sending those Cherries. The USPS tried their hardest to destroy them, but all the Cherry survived the trip, and a few of a bonus arrived too.

Maybe these will be the first I grow in my new hydroponic environment when I complete all that jazz? Getting a trencher this weekend to take care of electrical and plumbing, God willing.

@970cannetics thank you and I look forward to writing my review after smoking.

7 Likes

Ouch! I was hoping those tubes would hold up. Apparently I need to get them non machinable and send them with an extra stamp ouch. All the other testers I’ve sent out so far in envelopes haven’t had troubles but I’ll work on getting you another sent to replace those ones!

Happy growing!

7 Likes

Absolutely not necessary!

I’ll be getting Hey Fever as I mentioned.

Hi!!!

5 Likes

Drop a hammer on that Hemipters !
He’s a bad one !
There are good predators in the family…they are called ‘assassin bugs’. You can search that subject and see pictures of the good guys.
The rest of the family are comprised of primarily ‘plant’ and ‘stink’ bugs. they have a very long proboscis tucked up neatly under their body and they pierce and suck sap out of trunks and limbs…They are heavy feeders and tend to stick with their food source, so grab a couple pieces of wood and crap slap that bitch !!! LOL FWIW

5 Likes

I just thought it was an awesome photo. Now not to sound like a hippie or anything of the sorts, I simply swat them towards the door if the greenhouse with my hand once. There is also a spider or two who live in there, and I am pretty sure a couple tripe. I’ll keep my eyes out for more of them. Last year it was the blue metallic bugs that would hang out with me, I think it was some type of wasp.

The cold was an insecticide blessing. Now that it is warming up I really need to get my lab built.

3 Likes

The multi segmented Blue Metallic ones are the TERMINATOR mud daubers around here, they sting for their own enjoyment many times over for the party game fun of it.

We also have those Locust Killers, the size of a hummingbird with stingers the size of a 6 penny; sent me in the drink, fully clothed more than once.

3 Likes

Progress!!!

7 Likes

Decapitation time!!!

Chocolope meet your doom :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sweet. Nice progress on the shack! Hows the bathroom inside it coming along?

1 Like

Hey watch that light dont buy it. Its a lie!

No way its 3000 watts. I just got a brand new luxx 820watt xr pro its $1500. Its not even 1000 watts. My foshe aeries is a 640 watt and its $1800 that king led may flower a plant but i wouldnt spend a dime on that!. Liars misleading customers! Trash lights i spent lots of money on equipment and testing things out. You have to recreate the sun! DO NOT BE CHEAP ON YOUR SUN! Not saying your cheap but lighting is the single most important thing to have 1st! Then environment, genetics and so on.

2 Likes

https://growershouse.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=luxx
Look at these lights elecrical outputs and then go look what the cheap crap is actually putting out. Also if you look at the luxx clone lights they have them at a low cost and amazing growth. Im gonna buy some next.

This is another favorite light producer of mine. But growershouse.com has the best prices on there equipment! They saved me $300 so i got my luxx light controller for free! And the whole thing shipped was $1100 what an awesome deal! Love growershouse.com thanks @NateCannaCribs love the store and everything you do for us here and there!

2 Likes

Progress!!!

Had to dig a new trench and filled in the old one. Tomorrow I’ll hopefully be filling the new one after laying the water, sewage and electric. My tie in is accessable for all three with ease.

On a separate note, Chocolope #1 went to the Lions house today for a few more days of water, and then harvesting. Lots of photos for you to vidi. Vidi well my droogs, vidi well!

8 Likes

I have the SEWER!!!

Oh electric and water also.

3 Likes

My goal was to be filling it back in today. Goal attained. Things like drywall, insulation, primer paint, these are far quicker tasks.

I feel as if I will spend February debating what light to get for my flower room. @PreyBird1 has turned me towards Luxx. I am also looking at Growers Choice, I have seen it daily for a year working wonders, the ROIe420 model. Too bad it doesn’t cost $420. @PreyBird1 has put in two cents, anyone else going to chime in on flower room only light, 5x5.

4 Likes

I can’t tell you much about light science and I have a sample of 1 but my Mars Hydro TS3000 in basically a 4 x 4 space grew this. The tall one in the back was almost 6 feet.

4 Likes

There’s tons of lights out there that are good. The only suggestion I could make would be to spend as much money as you can afford or maybe a little more. When it comes to lights your budget drives the train. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 thank you for advising me of the future trash light I was about to buy. While you suggested Luxx, I was able to call around and score a pretty sweet deal on the Growers Choice ROI E680. It is comparable to the Luxx 645 which would have been equally as awesome as far as I can tell. Also the Lion is using the Growers Choice ROI E420 in a 4x4 room and it is killing it!

This article was also useful: LED Grow Light Battle: Updated 2021

Again thank you @PreyBird1 for stopping me.

2 Likes

Nice brother sometimes it looks harsh when i tell people.
but im just saving you some money for a better “SUN” growers house does have good stuff. I got this luxx light there and then @slymer pops in with his new light. Bastard! Lol jk! 3 dimmers? Really slime god i could fall down a rabbit hole on light recipies alone good luck buddy!

2 Likes