Arizona Grow

Proper night time photos

5 Likes

U need more light intensity, ur setting urself up for herms as that dim of light on your leaves at night isn’t gonna seem like anything more than light leaks in darkness hours and there isn’t enough power there for them to be able to benefit and feed. You got the right idea just need a bit more with it

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree and I have been shopping around trying to find the perfect light. Looking for something that is at least 4 ft long. Hopefully I have it in place by next week.

2 Likes

Do yourself a favor and don’t waste money on those tree leds and just get a couple of these for 40 each, should be plenty to keep the girls up at night and feeding. I’m running 3 comparible in viparspectra and bloom plus that are growing my girls huge indoors and have 14 plants in 10 gallon in there, 1 or two of em in your setup should be plentyIMG_20210920_164857

1 Like

SPIDER FARMER SF-600 LED Grow Light 2x4 ft Coverage Sunlike Full Spectrum Plant Growing Lamp for Indoor Plants Hydroponics Seeding Veg Flower Energy Saving & High Efficiency Grow Lights 384 Diodes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NWXLD71/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_KGYEPA1NZ0AA1GCWT90T?psc=1

1 Like

For two of the one I mentioned u could get more intense coverage. That spider farmer is 600w for 100 bucks, two of the bloomspect and ur 2000w for 80, plus have the freedom to split the space if needed. That’s why I like the smaller 1k watt units vs the 2k-4k units I see people throwing in tents

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m actually having to take into consideration the wattage drain

1 Like

Actual wattage is 100 watt at the wall for each, that’s why I prefer those units to the blurple lights, blurple u get more full spectrum but they are power hogs. 200 watts is less than a desktop computer for two of em

1 Like

I was/am afraid that the light will not be strong enough. I’m shopping around for low watt, and I totally agree with you about the simplicity and efficiency with the smaller lights. The prices are dropping like crazy, come next week I’ll be replacing that light. Glad to hear someone else thought it wouldn’t be sufficient

1 Like

Your right where I was a year ago when we legalized, bought the bullshit waste of money lights off wish got smart and went to other units sniping good deals on ebay, I now have 10 grow lights trying out all the different styles and brands and those 1k watt style in bloomspect, viparspectra,bloomplus, and even spider farmer is right where it’s at, low at the wall wattage and high output with blue white, cool white, red and ir leds

2 Likes

It’s not that it wouldn’t be sufficient it’s more for the same price getting more value and of course maximizing yields, anything less than 1k watt and it better be for the guy just growing 1 or 2 plants starting out, I’d say we’re both past that point :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice! Guessing u actually stay in plant count limits? Haha

2 Likes

My late father was locked up just before I was born for possession and distribution of marijuana. Being that I have a 2-year-old I play by the rules. I mean hell we can grow now and it’s legal so what more is there to really ask for?

4 Likes

4 Likes

That looks alot better and more lit up for em!

1 Like

Hello there everybody, I apologize for my absence. I simply did not have a camera or a phone if you can imagine that. Now that I am rocking a Pixel 6, and a little more than a month has elapsed since I last showed any photos of my crop, I figured today would make a great day to take some pictures.

8 Likes

This is my first week of flower. It’s honestly one of my favorite times to stare at my ladies. It’s neat how some strains like Afghan for instance, grow flowers around a branch where others grow off the branch.

At any rate here are some more baby bud photos

8 Likes

Wake up and shoot back some photos. How is your crop coming. this is the best damn weather in a long time, almost feels like San Diego if you use your imagination. How’s your greenhouse come along?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just been harvesting most mine, still have 3 standing I’ll be knocking down this week once I get some room worked out on my drying line, all my indoor veg girls are out in the green house now with 10 plants 2 weeks sooner

3 Likes