Arizona Grow

Hey brother, that’s excellent to hear

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Those are all looking very nice, full plants. I always love to see full plants. It’s outdoor growing.

2 Likes

I see you also have a semi staggered growth. That’s the key to never running out, just have to always have more in the works! I love that room, the design and simplicity, I admire it man.

4 Likes

This one is prob the star of the show, buds look like they are gonna be completely purple and is my biggest most vigorous plant currently got it by sheer luck but it’s called Oklahoma oil strike and was a resulting seed from a 10k plant pheno hunt winner

5 Likes
  • that loft is 6ft
2 Likes

Well I try to place my plants like a ramp based off of direction of sun, that’s why u will usually see my taller plants in the back layered with shorter in the front so everything gets great penetration without shading each other to much, it’s actually driving me crazy cuz I am due for another shift since things have been flower stretching

2 Likes

These three are my white rhino

She is a hefty LA Confidential

Couple of Grand Daddy Purple

These three are Plush Berry, never had it

She is sick. I don’t know what’s the ailments. Been trying this and that, no luck nor worsening. What’s most odd is that she has really healthy veins and then she has troubled veins, so I’m really head scratching. Tried a dry out, then flush, tried fish poop, tried some other ocean business too, tried Elm Dirt, now just water…

3 Likes

I lost my white rhino and gdp plants this summer but they did great in veg, just harvested this la confidential

Turn out nice!
Never heard of plushberry either
U know I had a troubled one like that called shit that killed Elvis, seemed troubled all the way through and now that she is outside in flower she is finally starting to look fine, I’ve learned with those plants don’t keep trying this or that, just keep em on the same successful routine as the others and eventually they correct themselves. Personally I think she is craving some iron big time with those new growth tops being so light but if starting to flower could also be wanting phosphorus. Hard to really tell without knowing the soil comp and feedings though

5 Likes

U know, that plant might be craving more space for roots, that’s a good size plant for what I’d guess is a 3 gallon, mine are all in 10 gallon

2 Likes

Now that’s genius!

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Havent seen or heard from ya, how’s the grow coming along? See some improvement with that bigger plant u couldn’t figure out what it wanted?

1 Like

Yeah, she is still being a bitch, check out attached photo of her. I stopped trying and just out her on the same schedule as all the rest are on. I’m about to upload a positive post too, but first, let me show you how shitty she is looking.

She is honestly the only issue in my entire setup. I’m done worrying about her however, if she comes around cool, if not, I didn’t lose space or anything.

2 Likes

She honestly doesn’t look to terrible, buds are forming and still mostly green, I’ve seen a lot more come from a lot worse so I think ur still in good shape

This one is “the shit that killed Elvis” u can see how much of a fit her lower veg leaves were throwing, now that’s she’s in flower the budsites look nice and green and and plant is getting kinda bushy

6 Likes

This one is a panama red, like a few others in my garden I’m dealing with some very heavy feeders and getting a lot of yellowing as the plant eats itself lol

This one is Oklahoma oil strike

Chocolate hashberry x blackberry

Og cake

Mango creamsicle

One of my favorites butterscotch og x skywalker

Watermelon lemonade

Apple gushers

Guava dubstar(actually smells like guava)

Strawnana x sunset sherbet

7 Likes