Arizona Grow

that was hilarious! i know those people. maybe all of them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh yeah what’s most definitely a wonderful skit. Hell that’s why I had to post it

4 Likes

good morning. its 630 here and 73 with 100 percent humidity. going out to see if rabbits got my plants again

5 Likes

I’m done with my irrigation, time to smoke two bowls back to back and then go to sleep some more hopefully. If I can’t make it asleep before the sun comes up then I’m doomed to be up all day.

7 Likes

I’m talking to the VA about voluntary surrender. Specifically I want to know if there is a minimum amount of time I have to stay, do I have the ability to leave at any point, am I allowed to smoke a cigarette (God forbid), basically how close to jail is it?

Too many bats and skeletons flying around in my attic. I’m not sure any longer about my own perspective on matters, or if I am even running my life anymore.

I’m not leaving, it’s not as if I won’t have my phone or be taking care of my plants. About the only spot of certainty in my life right now is my plants. I’m just not sure about everything else anymore. I can’t find my bearings, micro or macro level.

5 Likes

That’s a hard place to be. I’ve had my chronic depression and anxiety but it’s mild compared to my boyfriend and what you describe. I’m about to start a new regime called TMS. So … we’ll see … meds work quite well for me, unless there is a situational incident which I’ve had several of in the last two years, so it’s been harder to control the depression and anxiety and climb out of the rabbit hole. Anyway, I digress. Just please take care of yourself. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Ill park this here, Just in case you need this (1-800-273-8255) or simply dial 988 is the national suicide hotline. Sounds like you are clear that you might need some help and someone to talk to, please talk to someone first, a friend, a family member, a stranger, your dog…I talked to my dogs a lot when I went through my couple divorces and thank god I had them.

9 Likes

I finally read this. Not scary at all. LOL … the birthday thing. September 22 is the birthday of both of my lifelong best friends. Quite the story in that writing. Thank you.

5 Likes

Yeah brother never fear I’m not going to do anything dumb. I suppose if you’re asking yourself if you need to go to the hospital and get help, chances are you probably do need to go to the hospital and get help. I’m flipping my crop this Friday and I think you have to stay there for a minimum of 72 hours so I will contemplate the idea of how I feel about that. Having worked in a very interesting and at the same time emotionally scarring correctional situation. I have a very hard time surrendering myself to environments with which I do not have control to leave.

8 Likes

No it’s not scary.

The scary part is that my son, who is 3 and doesn’t read, knows a few of the children who lived here, by name, because they talk to him when we leave him in his room alone.

What’s scary is when he tells me that Tina is mad, or that he wants her to go away. Some times I put him in bed, go out back for 30 minutes and come inside to hear him yelling at Tina to go away.

To the best of my knowledge she is the only one he is afraid of.

5 Likes

I only meant that the story on your wife’s cell phone wasn’t scary like I thought it would be. After reading about your son seeing and talking about these children, THAT"s what gave me the creeps so much so that I didn’t think I could read the cell phone screenshot. Once I read it in broad daylight, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. But your son’s experience is scary as hell. And now it’s night and I have the heebie-jeebies all over again.

5 Likes

Very nice indeed ! That is just slick looking for sure. I see he did an ashtray…is that resin burn resistant? I’m guessing he has silicon molds to do it with?

Marty

4 Likes

She

Not sure if the molds are silicone or not. She got the gear for making the outer shells of special pens people buy from the Lion’s son.

He has a machine shop and makes specialty pens, they are quite literally something else. I have never written with, held or seen any pen like theirs.

I’ll drop the website for you to check it out, be advised they are really fucking expensive, worth every penny, but quite expensive.

I’ll ask Lion tomorrow if we can work out a deal where anyone from this website can get a discount off the order, or free ink refills, something.

Here is the pen she got the resin kit for:

5 Likes

Ah my bad…she. Regardless, very nice tray you have there. Long ago and I am braggin a little and before I got my arthritis I had beautiful handwriting. No more, can hardly hold a pen anymore. Good thing they have keyboards lol.

Marty

6 Likes

Arthritis catches us all it seems. There was no need to say my bad, I don’t think I stated it to begin with

5 Likes

Three morning and a goodbye left for these ladies. They are fugly, but they are also stinky, sticky and dense. New hairs keep coming even as far as week 9 now. Friday morning you bitches are coming out and I’m shop-vac cleaning this entire room, bags in the trash, soil in the compost, plastic trays in the recycling. I’m well excited, I have hated waking up to look at these each day when I know I can do so much better, I mean, look at the other room.

Other room

@nacho151 you all right?

9 Likes

I’m doing good, just working on a few other projects I’ve been putting off.

4 Likes

Do share.

Wait I’ll go first, today my project is make it to 7 pm when I can put my son to bed, that’s literally all I plan to do today, so it will hopefully be a delightful surprise how the day fills itself.

4 Likes

I am just going to rebuild 2 laptop computers that were thrown away.

5 Likes

Nice! Hopefully not Apple

Strike that, you could flip it for more if it is an Apple. They and their proprietary parts, just costs too much… No user flexibility… Ugh

3 Likes