Arizona Grow

I haven’t tried to work on apple products because of the operating systems. One of the ones I need to fix looks like someone ran over it. then stomped on it, then smashed it several times with a hammer. The other one is just a password on the hard drive. If I can fix them, I donate them to the local literary counsel that helps people get their GED’s.

6 Likes

Your fucking awesome :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m going to be 39 in a few days, and I’m just now discovering how delicious this is:

7 Likes

tf is that?

4 Likes

Steak Sauce!

5 Likes

All this time I have just been enjoying the meat flavor of meat, now I have A1!!!

5 Likes

@Skinnyhb looking very good man. Excited to watch this

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 It’s that time of the month…

@nacho151 doing up the caviar

9 Likes

Lol i love A-1! One time i had a high steak shop get me a-1! The looks i got were priceless!

5 Likes

I used to put it on everything! Lol!

4 Likes

Gosh let’s see, I went to a Ruth Chris once and ordered chicken.

I always get ranch instead of tzatziki on gyros

Sometimes I mix up ranch and Cholula sauce and put it on steaks

I get a lot of weird looks at restaurants, and not just because of my beard.

5 Likes

Think I’m going to go to it AA meeting tonight. It’ll be the first time in my life. I’ve ever gone to any 12-step meeting and I have like f****** over 11 years dry and I’m not really worried about drinking but I don’t know. It just seems like I should probably go and get help somewhere. I didn’t hear back from the VA today so I don’t know what’s going on about that visiting the sixth floor as they call it. Clonazepam is kicking in. I’m going to stop talking while I still make sense

7 Likes

I havent had a drink since jan 1st 2012! If you need a meeting then do it. Dont hold back some help is better than none. Im an alcoholic in recovery.

9 Likes

Around here its the Tzatziki that makes the gyro, and the couple greek olives and Feta - Kronos or Olympia are the only meat cones I see delivered. The rest is wash, rinse, repeat.

5 Likes

May 24 2011 - I only know because I woke up and left the country that day

4 Likes

“So you have 11 years sober and this is your first meeting? Uh, why are you here”?

Yeah I have 11 years sober, 13 clean, doesn’t mean that shit doesn’t stack up all around you at times.

That was a weird experience.

3 Likes

Holy fuck that is amazing. Seriously an early Slipknot song too. If I could grow weed as well as he drums, I could create world peace.

5 Likes

I posted this in the wrong place first time around. Now I got it in the right place.

I heard back from the VA but it definitely was not the answer that I wanted. As opposed to giving me direct answers to my questions such as how long do I have to stay, can I leave if things start feeling too much like prison, how much is this going to cost, who pays for the bill, I simply received a blanket email that read I needed to go down to the ER and check myself in immediately due to my suicidal ideology.

Just answer some simple f****** questions. I was a guard and I tortured and abused people. I’m not going to f****** check myself in some place unless I know I can leave. Trying to get a direct answer from the VA. It’s like trying to get a direct answer from the wall.

Anyway, I’m feeling somewhat mentally happier today. After taking a clonazepam yesterday and getting sleep. I’m actually still kind of getting out of bed. I was up for a bit earlier but I’m f****** clonazepam hungover.

Everything will be all right. Everything keeps going. There’s no other way for it to go

3 Likes

Here is a peak of Lion’s room, with Grower’s Choice ROI 420 light. The ladies are clones from mine, meaning they are @PreyBird1

Speaking of, @PreyBird1 shoot me a full present menu of seeds sometime, no rush, but sometime.

Someone was asking about DWC systems and going hydro, two threads. Lion is hydro with the AutoPot XL system, air domes under the plants, powered by the little splitter you see in one of those photos, pretty sure I posted a link once to that thing.

6 Likes

I have not revised this list. I have 9 more strains to list but this will work for now.

8 Likes