Arizona Grow

Almost done with Phase 1.

I’ll have to rent a trencher for Phase 2.

Phase 3 will just be a lot of paint, flooring, and finish.

Here is the clone room as it presently is

3 Likes

Some cool things I found in the shed

7 Likes

Yeah hey look i just found these lol.
I got a mini bubbler thats 22yrs old.

7 Likes

Zoom in on the double barrel in front of the stud. I’ll take a better photo for you tomorrow, but there is no new glass like it. I promise. It’s not a bragging thing, I really lucked into possession of it, from a great guy who was helping me heal through a loss of a Roor Tiki.

This is crazy: From Greek to Latin: Visualizing the Evolution of the Alphabet

3 Likes

Success!!!

7 Likes

Finishing the roof and fascia is taking longer than I planned, but that’s just fine as I don’t know how to do phase 2.

After we replace some interior business, and paint the studs, we will probably take care of electrical and plumbing before moving forward with aesthetics.

Another day, ho hum

5 Likes

Proper ceiling beams and replacing termite 2x4 studs

5 Likes

So we got the framing started and predominantly taken care of for small cubby of a bathroom which I am also going to put a salvaged sink on the other side of. It’s a big and deep sink so it will be great for hydroponic work. As for the bathroom, while I was in the process of excavating the dirt from underneath the two types of concrete slabs, I managed to bust my index finger open on my right hand. No, I didn’t take a photo you sickos, I was literally too busy screaming this hurts! It’s really going to slow down progress because I’m not going to be as capable of helping with the electrical wiring, nor am I going to be as capable with finishing this trench process in order to meet up with the electric and plumbing junctions. Thankfully we have no end date.

Asked @chrisj for some help and it looks like I might have the Lion on here soon. He is definitely looking forward to reading a lot of the threads I have told him about.

Also I heard from @970cannetics and there’s a good probability I could be growing some cherry OG seeds inside this lab as soon as I’m done. I am most excited about that.

My hands f***** up and things are going to slow down, but we can’t let small setbacks prevent us from moving forward.

7 Likes

LOL, Don’t feel bad…I can’t seem to do anything without leaking the power steering fluid all over…I usually think of putting on the gloves AFTERWARDS !

Only thing I can tell you is it’s going to feel SO GOOD when it stops hurtin!!!

4 Likes

You can help out with the electrical. You can drill holes you can pull wire these are all things that can be done with one hand depending on which hand it is you could even hammer in the boxes.There’s still lots you can do with one hand and even though the other hand has a cut finger it’s not 100% loss you can use it to help feed wire through holes hold things that don’t weigh too much in place. Right handed you probably won’t be swinging a hammer but you can still run a drill or a screw gun with it. Lots of options to keep moving forward. Find a neighbor kid that can operate the shovel for you for a few bucks.

I’m excited for you and I want to see it done.
(As the whip cracks)…:joy::rofl::rofl::v:t3:

4 Likes

@happilyretired yeah that’s the truth. I’ll probably be trimming our buds tomorrow while Lion is working. The crab is down.

I’m only in for $1500 so far, have added 91 square feet to my old shed, bought most of the electrical parts and wire already, lots of 12x2 wire, 6 panel box. I’ll still be helping somehow.

I’m not thrilled to move to hydroponic, but, I am happy to have another room, and two closets, and a bathroom, all which will be hidden behind a pocket door.

Going with a KingLED 3000 for my flower room, and an 8 bulb T5 for my veg room. Likely going to get a AutoPot XL system with 6 stations, 5 I’ll run into the flower room and one I’ll run into the veg room for birthing seeds to beasts.

2 Likes

Then why are you doing it? Just curious.

2 Likes

@mrwonderful

#1 reason is that I don’t want my son to be growing up around marijuana all the time. It may be legal but it doesn’t mean that it is socially acceptable in all circles.
#2 environmental control
#3 the illusion of privacy
#4 theft
#5 I needed to make use of that shed in a better means
#6 learn something new
#7 grow during the summer when it is over 120° in Phoenix is really hard

7 Likes

all valid reasons. Indoors is great. I like being able to control the environment too.

4 Likes

I think it is bent a little. Definitely swollen and surprisingly painful.

Fuck this hurts

9 Likes

Gonna lose that one, I’m afraid.

5 Likes

Ooh nice thats a good one. Damn sledge hammer miss swing! Looks like you hit it hard…:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Eina, ouch. That is horrible. Get better @Skinnyhb .

4 Likes

The next day…

5 Likes