Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

The bigger ones are Skygod
The smaller ones are white caviar on the right and black kush on the left

9 Likes

preybird1 SkyGods, We are four for four.

3 Likes

Nice i haven’t heard of any bunk seeds at all. I love vigorous seeds. I just tried to pop 5 GG4 that were given to me by a breeder here. Wont say who but there D.O.A.? Seeds should last 5 yrs at least. I had those old king congs for a yr before i popped them. Who knows how old they were before i got them. Weird like used cars seeds are. Are you the 2nd or 3rd or 4th owner of these seeds and we have no idea how old they are or how they were stored properly or improperly?? Mine are Fresh from the oven lol.

5 Likes

What’s a good way to pop older seeds?

2 Likes

Sand the edges of the seed, or manually open the seed. Then try it. I have some old seeds i could get crack but that was it. My friend suggested manual opening. So the seeds energy is not wasted try ing too pop the shell. I also have gibberilic acid and kinetine. To try out.

4 Likes

Check this weirdo out. I want to see what happens. Lol

Now and later strain

5 Likes

That looks cracked. I bet its dried out on the inside. Try it what ya gonna lose.

2 Likes

I used some rain water to soak in…

1 Like

I opened the tent this morning and was amazed about the growth

7 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

All girls!!!
I think i should flip them
The stretch may out grow this tent. It is 4x4x8

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 what do you think. Should I wait till they’ve developed flowers?

2 Likes

This is when i take a clone then a day or 2 to rest then flip. The clones are for later but thats what i do. Remember depending on strain stretch is 40%-60% in height gain.

2 Likes

I know but I already have the lights as high as they will go. I will probably have to put at least 2 in the closet and move their lite in there

2 Likes

I tried to do a clone the other day. I used clonex and cloning cones. It died. Where can I read up on how to xlone or can you walk me through the basics?

1 Like

No you can super crop it if its to tall. Grab the stem look where the buds gonna lean and dont block other bud sites with it. Now Think like the stems a straw pinch it flat and bend it slowly. Tie it down then it can go back up and not get burned by the light. If you just bend it. It will snap. If you dont tie it. It will just stand back up overnight.

4 Likes

What are you putting the clone in after? You clonex it?

1 Like

A cheap way is just a dome. Some rock wool cubes and cut your clone put in a cup of water. Keeps air out of syem. Take a cube and make the hole a tiny bit bigger to hold the stem tight but not wipe the gel off. Put clones in the tray of the dome after prepping them and put your water or clonex nutrient solution in the tray so the cubes are in like a 1" of water/solution… put the light close and leave it for a bit and add water anytime the tray dries out a little. Do all this very fast dont lollygag.

1. Get tray full of your liquid. Some people just keep cubes wet.
  2. Mark your cubes for strain and make hole bigger.
  3. Put cubes into tray of solution.
  4. Take clones 1 at a time dont mix em up. Into cup of water. Then take your clone and cut the bottom at 45°
  5. Dip in clonex and poke into cubes
  6. Put dome on and watch it happen. In 7 days to 2-3weeks?
6 Likes

I started two super freak clones which are hard to start, in the Park seed bio Dome. They both took good and I was surprised it wasn’t as long as it took in Rockwool :+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Thats funny shit i have 3 park seed biodomes. I use them for weed and garden veggies.

2 Likes