Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

This last round I just drop my seeds in the hole in the sponges and let it roll I had sprouts in two days. No soaking no paper towel. I like them so far.

3 Likes

Nice i like the towel then i can examine the root and number the most vigorous sprouts 1-5 or whatever number i use.

3 Likes

Yes I bought clone gel and root dirt cones.

2 Likes

I looked at those and was like not so sure.

1 Like

Hey im sending you some femmanized testers.

2 Likes

Ok. That’s great!

2 Likes

Had to toss the Skygod (pictured above), a HashGod (the one I pollinated), and one of my Mexican red hair plants because I got aphids :confused:. Fortunately your other two HashGods and a few of mine were safe (chopped prior to infestation), I’ll post the buds after they finish hang drying!

7 Likes

Damn man you cant catch a break.

2 Likes

I knoooooow. I mean, when my seedlings died earlier on that was my fault for trying to go organic without a full understanding/doing the research. This is the third grow I’ve had to fight pests indoors though and I’m not feeling it. Pretty sure they hitch a ride on my dog from when we go to the park. Cool thing though, on the Hashgod I had to toss, the predator mites actually did try to mobilize to fight back infestation but it was so resinous that they were getting stuck on leaves and dying. Didn’t realize what was going on until I watched it happen under a jewelers loop.

6 Likes

My outside Skygod.

11 Likes

Wow now that is getting big! :muscle::muscle::fire::unicorn:

2 Likes

My outside hash god :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

That’s impressive!!! :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Hey Prey these are the sky gods…

8 Likes

I am just blown way at the size of these Girls! Haven’t flipped to flower yet.

10 Likes

This is where I will put them. Just change out the light.

7 Likes

8m going to give it a shot
I have the clonex clone solution and the clonex rooting gel
I ordered the cubes and should be here tomorrow. Take clones from bottom of plant?

2 Likes

I was gonna say you havent flipped them? Thatsbgood it got a bigger celing.

1 Like

I took clones today. I’ll flip In couple days.

3 Likes

Hope everyone has a great 4yh of July holiday!!! Happy Birthday America!

3 Likes