Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Who keep taking these??? I’ll get a guy with a particular set of skills on it…

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 These are the sky gods, doing well so far!..

7 Likes

And now there are 2 in the closet
They are getting really big. The lights in the tent are up all the way and this girl was almost in them
To the closet she goes.

9 Likes

A question …will they start to flower on their own or do I need to change the timer on the lights to 12 12? These were germinated April 12th.

2 Likes

I’m thinking they need more time in veg

2 Likes

Change timer there photoperiod

1 Like

Ok thanks @PreyBird1

2 Likes

No little lady.

1 Like

Thank you sir. I will flip tomorrow and I will take picture and another picture a week later. I’m going to have to bend them down. They want to be monsters. I trimmed them today so they are like a shaved cat.

5 Likes

yo Prey will u explain pheno hunting and when u are looking thru ur seeds what are u looking for

2 Likes

I Finally have my own SkyGod to post about :muscle::muscle::muscle:
Thanks Brother @PreyBird1 for giving me these seeds :seedling::seedling::seedling:
2 days after planted in soil.

Happy Growing🌱

7 Likes

Nice!! Glad that you got a chance to grow some. @slymer likes it a lot. I have lotsnof other seed and cool stuff happening.

Its an awesome strain. I pulled it off the market. So i can take it to F2 and make more seeds.

5 Likes

I trimmed these 2 this morning. I’m gonna bend the top down when I run out of headroom.

7 Likes

I predict you will be out of head room in 5 days! Jk but Assuming you get a 1.5"-3" a day you in trouble lol. But when you super crop it. Tie a string on it. And hold it holds it down. Because it will try and grow back up. So the string stops that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice @PreyBird1. I kinda had the same idea.

2 Likes

Say it’s not true!!

4 Likes

He was in here with all these other plants.

4 Likes

These 2 girls were in the closet and they both are starting to bloom.

4 Likes

I’m going to add another light. The front end of the first plant isn’t getting enough light.

1 Like

I made a clone! Skygod.

13 Likes