Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Very nice!

3 Likes

Those are what i call root horns. They could have gone longer. When i 1st learned to clone i killed a few plants planting them like you did a little too soon. Those root horns will grow long roots that will feather out. Also any clone rooting done in water must have a very moist media similair to the watery media they came from. For a little bit during the climatizing period.

6 Likes

Hey get a paper sack. Get a spray bottle. spray that male down with water. Then spray your face, clothes, arms, trimmers. Chop it down carefully and slowly and snip spray and lay in bag and spray after you lay in bag. Water deactivates pollen immediately. So mist an snip and place in bag and mist mist mist mist. Pollen can cross polinate off your clothes.

6 Likes

I still have 3 other clones. Waiting on the roots. This time I will let them get longer.

2 Likes

Males are sneaky!

3 Likes

Yeah it happened while I was gone

2 Likes

I knew this was a male. I let It grow so i could see how it flowered. I have a clone of it. This ones toast.

10 Likes

What if I have it in a tent with a fem black kush?

3 Likes

Then you get a new strain in seed form.

3 Likes

That would be sweet

4 Likes

Pollen is like mold spores it gets all over quick.

5 Likes

I’ve got them all zipped tight. All vents closed is all tents and solid seal on closet door. I just have to be careful about how I water them. Or would it just be better to get rid of him?

2 Likes

Up to you what you do. Make your own cross!

2 Likes

I’m getting rid of him today. When I got back from Florida there was so much to do and I couldn’t do it all at once. Jim and I both have COVID-19. And Jim is fully vaccinated.

4 Likes

These are my girls! In the closet Skygod! The one plant in the back was touching the light so I put a thi n g I found on Amazon and bend both plants at top 45°. The 2 in the tent are white caviar and black kush.

4 Likes

If you want to do the same thing as the green thing does. Do this.

1. Squeeze the stem like straw and slowly bend the direction you wany it to lean.
  2. String to keep the branch from growing back up. Because it will in 10hrs.
4 Likes

Oh well. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

@PreyBird1 and friends! These in the 3 gal. are my sky-gods. I missed the nutes early on. They are back on track.

9 Likes

I was ready to type…then i saw the bit about missing nutrients. But there looking good other than that.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, hope you guys are doing well. Update on the sky gods. I fed them up and topped them.

pic is a couple days old

7 Likes