Slym3r 2021 Year of the Mutants

@Slym3r man what if u ran out of a nute or something. Is there someone to bring u some in a hurry if so. Wish u were closer to me gere. I can help u do the work just would need help with my jacked up bones but we would have it done id say 2 days to b dafe but 1 day im thinking drop change and install. Now if u have an 06 cobalt that needs a heater core. Pitch that bitch in the garbage. I had yo do it on my car and i didnf think i was gonna ever be able to put it all back yogether after wards. The whole i terior but seats and carpet were taken out of the car liter s lly whe steering wheel dash and all it was bare. Wanyed to give up when i smoked a dmoke and looked inside like oh shit what did i get myself into.

2 Likes

Makes me lean towards the slave cyl being the cause if it wasn’t replaced the first time.
Any wetness around the bell housing ?

2 Likes

Lol. It’s always wet down there. Old and full of oil. Lol

1 Like

We are dropped now. Goona buy the parts this morn and put it back together! Yay. Lol

So I have walked this entire city during my teenage years. I still have that ability. Nothing stops me. Except myself. Lol.

4 Likes

@Mark0427. Not very many these days that a heater core doesn’t require a complete dash removal. :man_facepalming:
I feel your pain. :+1:.
Btw. It’s what I do daily. :grin:
:v:

3 Likes

I thought myself almost everything I know.

You guys are the most help I have ever had in my entire life. I love you guys. And gals. Lol

10 Likes

If ur not sure on sumthin give a holler brother.
We’ll talk you down if need be. :joy::+1:

6 Likes

I ran away from home at 14. I havent done things the normal way ever. Lol. Strange tough life.

5 Likes

ya well .practice good karma …you’ll be amazed…always good to pay things forward .

1 Like

lol me too! but they just kept dragging me back because they werent done torturing me. :rofl:

3 Likes

41xbI1LP3ML.AC_SY450

11 Likes

Don’t sweat it we got your back bro

2 Likes

Hey, the right nutes, who knows?

1 Like

hey @slym3r…rolling down the highway…??? and gm

1 Like

hello kats and kittens… i am road bound again!!!thanks for all your support…

8 Likes

is everything fluid??

1 Like

yes sir. had a few learning curves and we are good now…

6 Likes

that’s great…feels good to have wheels back…right!

4 Likes

it does tremendously…

5 Likes

thats a big 10-4 there buddy…lol

2 Likes