Black Runtz

15 Likes

Approaching 1 month veg

14 Likes

Day 0 flip to flower

13 Likes

Swazzing on day 21

Today. 6 weeks left or so.

All under 1 720. Lets see what we can push. Fertigation starts this week. So far up till now has been all water. Nutes from the coco.

13 Likes

Ah hell no! You went over to the dark side lol… Just gave away three Ethos autos to a buddy that grows them. Got them with an order as a freebee.

Marty

10 Likes

Always been warned about autos, but sorry to say, I have also been converted. Popping 53 auto seeds today, I am properly on the dark side now. Team DarkHorse @Slym3r . Personally I think auto’s have developed a long way, and they are here to say, if not they are going to become the most popular genetics. Auto fems, saves me growing males, quick turnaround time, no power consumption. It makes cents to me.

14 Likes

Yeah i got these freebies as payment for a job. So they better do something for me lol.

10 Likes

Good luck! Yep always grow the freebies! Apart from that, I’m staying away from the dark side as well, like Marty :sweat_smile:

:v: :monkey:

9 Likes

These are both auto and photo.

7 Likes

I have Big D and Temple Runtz going too. I got them free with a ChiTown Ethos order.

8 Likes

Why not just do femmanized seeds? Photos will always be bigger outside in real life than an auto! You guys show me an auto thats like 20’ feet tall and i will grow some more also. I grew all my autos from free seeds in orders also. And some were cool aF! And some were so disappointing i want nothing to do with them. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Feminised my friend :speak_no_evil:
I make many language errors myself, hypocrite f*ck I am!

I’m totally with you here. But freebies… I gave a lot of freebie auto’s away tho. Sometimes I pop em. Not a lot experience with auto’s. Not my cup of thea.

11 Likes

Actually maybe I’m wrong and is this just Brittish and Femmanized is correct also? Don’t know

8 Likes

This monster decided to start to herm at week 6.5!
I grew crop kings trainwreck and is the ugliest shittiest genetics i have ever seen! I wouldnt even smoke it i was so mad. For real i literally have the original package the seed was in hanging on a hook for 3yrs so i can see it everyday and it reminds me im never ever ever ever using there seeds. It was free seed from an order. All my autos have been free seeds and 85% have been shitty and im not buying any autos period! I might try some free seeds again and id trade if someone wanted to s2nd some good autos but i dont like the light cycle and my vegging tents have the wrong lighting and not enough height. Usually autos are trouble for me.

11 Likes

Think you are correct, its one M and the I… but we got the point of his intent.

10 Likes

Lol yeah i spelled it wrong a long time ago and my phone has predictive text and i just hit the wrong one because the phone adapted and remembered it now. :man_shrugging::+1:

Edit: But i like the Z in femanized. Ha like Runtz its a habit. I always make sure the Runtz has the Z. Im weird

12 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble, its feminised. That is the correct spelling. :rofl: :joy:

Heyy @PreyBird1 ,I dont have the tunnel any longer, and we have hot and big winds out here. I cant really have big 20ft trees yet, not just yet. Auto fem seems like a great way for a quick small regular harvest. I am going all this year anyway, outdoor seeds, cloned fems, auto fems and just ran some regular fems, or is it femz!!! Big plans, beeeg plans.

10 Likes

Now Chris I know you know better than that…you don’t have to let them get 20 feet tall, just top em. I have one that has been growing all summer since first week in May. Only 4 feet tall but a bazillion tops on it lol. Just staked it down to the ground and then topped every branch that grew up from the main stem. You just can’t do that with autos.

Marty

7 Likes

Chunky in the making.

13 Likes