Slym3rs Commercial Grow

I’m impressed and proud of ya buddy

10 Likes

How big are ur reservoir tanks 500 gallon ?

7 Likes

Yep yep. 2 500s for ro, 2 500s for mix and 2 100s in the rooms.

9 Likes

Junglist Motives and B Boi Moves…

7 Likes
18 Likes

So that’s where you been hiding. What’s a matter - you couldn’t find an empty warehouse or old condemned mall to transform… lol that is a pretty large space Topher. That spray foam made it a rockhard fortress about huh. Graffiti paint job is wicked cool… Maybe rent out an office for a tattoo parlor inside as well, help get some overhead income. LoL uh your right - scratch the exposure. Look busy as hell Mr. OCD. HOw many peeps is in on this venture Slym?

8 Likes

DnB guy also? I’m a big dnb fan.

5 Likes

3 investors, me and my helper. Several dozen tradesmen. Yeah the graffitti art is coming next!!! Collecting a million stickers to slap up everywhere! Lol

10 Likes

I love jungle and d&b. You like Stanton warriors?

4 Likes
14 Likes

Good lord @districtflora 102 likes lololol…

9 Likes

How many GAD on the RO system? Awesome !! Hey I can invest…got a couple of 20’s to spare before my next haircut is due lol.

Marty

11 Likes

1000 gad. I don’t have my booster pump yet. Should have the pump tomorrow and will push 5 gallons per hour .

9 Likes

Slym3r is this the intellidose you’re going to be using ???

https://www.bghydro.com/intellidose-complete.html

Just AWESOME setup !! Let the games begin !! Are you going to be buying your clones from one of the big boys ???

9 Likes

I’m going with guardians instead.

13 Likes

Your setup is sure gonna beat getting the hose out to water! Looks great! Ah to be young again.

7 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for letting us see all of that.

9 Likes

Yeah dude. Straight outta Bristol, UK, the cradle of dnb! Good stuff. I’m a heavy Noisia, BSE, The Upbeats etc fan, but also a little more mellow things like Calibre or Anile’s work. Great for a heavy defoliation or trim session btw!

2 Likes

I see a rasta dude with a cloud of smoke hanging above his head, lurking from a couple of hoses that come from his earth-bong! :v: :monkey:

9 Likes
2 Likes